~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Thursday, May 3, 2007

Goodwill Hunting...

With all of the activity of the new windows and siding being installed I decided to take a day to run some errands. While out I stopped at the local Goodwill. Here is what I found:

In picture 1 I found a sweet picture for .99 cents (discounted to .49 cents) and two bunny figurines for .69 cents each. In picture 2 I found the black iron tree stand for $2.49 (also discounted down to $1.25). In picture 3 I found these three sweet bird prints with matted frames for .99 cents each!


14 comments:

  1. Bingo! What deals... Love all the pictures you found! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by a few months ago then for some reason forgot to ever stop back by! I happened across your comment in my guestbook and am glad I did, it was good to visit here again! I'll be back. Did you just build or are you remodeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh! The sweet art of thrifting. You found some lovely things.

    Happy Friday!

    Cherry xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little treasures you found, Kim. It's so much fun looking for the right little things.

    Rhoda
    Southern Hospitality

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love cookie cutters! Your blog is lovely, I am glad I found it! :-)

    P.S.- I adore Gooseberry Patch cookbooks- even their catalogs are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, you found some great things!


    You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found some lovely treasures, Kim! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm tagging you for "7 Things"... Can't wait to read yours!
    Kellie at acorn-cottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. well, it seems you found some really good bargins. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing amount of treasures you found Kim! I am sure they have found a very good home with you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is wonderful to have items that bring back fond memories especially of grandmothers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. kIM,
    I thankyou for your comment on my site about the little bowl that is like one you have from you Mom. Was that a whole set of didhes do you thing? I had not seen that pattern before.
    You got some really cute things for a great price. Finding all these nice things makes it hard to go into a retail store and spend real money.
    NANCY JO

    ReplyDelete
  13. The 3 bird prints are wonderful ... as are all your finds!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I appreciate all of your sweet comments ladies. Your visits mean a lot to me...it's so nice to have met such wonderful kindred spirits!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.