Remember this little thrift store find for .99 cents? Well, I thought the picture frame was way too dark for this sweet girl so I decided to give it a makeover!
I think the frame looks so much better in antique white. I gave it a crackle finish, but I'm not sure it shows up in the picture.
So very pretty. I like the white. connie from Texas
ReplyDeletePainting the frame really makes the picture pop. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteManuela
Nice job! Your right, looks much better than it did! Thats a beautiful picture.
ReplyDeleteLovely picture, it looks pretty with the white makeover, and so hard to believe you found it for .99 cents!
ReplyDeleteWow!
That is SO pretty. I think that your instincts were right...the white looks quite nice, and highlights everything. You did a great job!
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful Kim. Great job! The picture of the pretty girl really stands out.
ReplyDeleteallie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com
The white frame is much better! The picture really stands out.
ReplyDelete