~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Spring!

Spring has finally arrived here in Soutwestern Pennsylvania. The first picture is a field near our home. It is covered in dandelions...I know they are a weed but they're just beautiful with their little yellow faces shining brightly in the green grass! The second picture is the view that we have from our home....I don't think that pictures even really do it justice...we never tire of this view!
Click on the picture to enlarge it so you can get a better look!

6 comments:

  1. You are so lucky to have such a beautiful view! And the dandelions are beautiful -- in fact, I think they are my daughter's favorite flower. She is forever picking them or pointing them out in fields when we drive!
    Thank you so much for all your kind words on my blog -- you are always so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful picture! On my blog I done a post with some good info about dandelions, the little weed that masquerades as a flower, lol. Well, to me it's definitely a friendly flower now. I even made some dandelion jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A field of dandelions ~ what a gorgeous view you have! Our family travelled to Pennsylvania many years ago and remember how beautiful it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love a field full of dandelions! My hubby's grandmother used to put fresh baby dandelion leaves in her salads!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad that you found my blog. Thanks for the nice comments.
    I love your blog too. I will be back often.
    This is such a great way to meet new friends.
    I liked your pictures.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just so beautiful. My husband and I took a short trip into the hill country of Texas a few weeks ago and we saw whole fields full of blue bonnets. It was beautiful, like a sea of blue. God does such good work. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.