~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Gram's Cookie Cutters

Here is a picture of the cookie cutters I'm planning on hanging in my kitchen. I remember my dear Gram making many delicious raisin filled cookies and yummy doughtnuts with the round cookie cutter. I don't really remember her using the other cookie cutters, but they're special just the same!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that is so sweet! I love that idea...they will be a special and treasured addition to your kitchen!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a sweet idea and they'll look great! Wow, I don't think I've ever had homemade donuts. Those must have been delish!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I love your cookie cutters. I really like the ones that have wood handles. I'm sure they will look really cute in your kitchen.
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cookie cutters from g'ma. I love the memories you share about the items. Have fun decorating! I've actually been looking for some cookie cutters in good condition at antique stores, especially with red handles. Still looking...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These will look lovely hanging in your kitchen and will be a sweet reminder of your grandmother. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may have found the perfect spot for them...can't wait to show you all when the remodeling at our home is done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.