~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, March 5, 2007

Eggs...again!


I just had to share this picture of the darling box of eggs I found this weekend at TJ Maxx. I was so excited when I found them...I've been on a search for eggs ever since I found the trinket box eggs at the Dollar Tree. I'm not sure if I'm going to leave them in the box (which I think is pretty with the ribbon around it) or put them in a small basket.

15 comments:

  1. The box of eggs is a great find! There are so many possibilites in using the eggs.

    I enjoy visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kim, they are so adorable!! I think they would look darling in a moss covered basket and then you could use the ribbon to make a bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I like the different shades and the speckles. You could have those out all year since they're so pretty. Great find!
    www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim, thank you visiting me today and leaving that nice message. You have a wonderful home. Like you, I love little eggs, I love the ones you found and think they look wonderful in the box. The only thing I would do is add a little raffia grass and put the bow back on.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO pretty! They are packaged up beautifully!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the eggs. I think they would look cute in a basket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are darling, at first glance I thought they were real!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that store. It's on my list to check out this week ... also "Tuesdays." Have you heard of that?
    I love the eggs. They would go perfect on my front porch, with my freshly planted flowers.
    Thanks for visiting my site!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the visit.....Please come again.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What gorgeous eggs! I used to love visiting TJ Maxx when my family spent a year in Michigan - what a fantastic store!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The eggs are so pretty; they remind me of my chickens' eggs, but are even better with the speckles. TJ Maxx~one of my most favorite stores!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have yet to see an egg that isn't made of bright plastic. I must be shopping at the wrong places. You've managed to find some nicely coloured ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the box of eggs!! Like you, though, I'd be hard-pressed to decide whether to take them out for a decorative disply, or to let the beautiful box be it's own display!! You have such a knack, though, that I'm sure whatever you decide will be so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I just love them Kim! You always find the most adorable things and make your house such a home! I learn so many things from you, you are very inspirational for me. THANK YOU!

    I finally got my link corrected, I kept visiting your old xanga site...lol. duh.

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely treasure of eggs you have! They do look pretty in the box with their ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.