I hope by now you dear ladies are not tired of seeing my pictures of eggs because I have a few more to show you. Several years ago I found a small nest on the ground. Of course, I gathered it up right away and took it home. I then went to one of my favorite country stores and found a small pipberry candle ring with white berries on it and a small speckled egg. This is what it looks like all put together. I keep the nest in a glass bell jar candle holder. I found the candle holder at a church sale for $2.00. I also wanted to show you a picture of the table cloth I found this past weekend at Marshall's (it's similar to TJ Maxx).
I love what you've done with that bird's nest! When I was young, my mother found a bird nest in our Christmas tree once... she took it out and we put it our tree each Christmas (until it just fell apart)!
ReplyDeleteI never tire of the pictures of your home! Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I loved seeing these pictures!!!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kim
I love birds~nests~& eggs - and I love what you have done with yours! Great, creative ideas.
ReplyDeleteThe nest, egg, and pipberry candle ring are just beautiful together. And I love how it looks in the bell glass - it's perfect. I also like the nest in the middle of the table. It all looks so lovely - as it should considering how lovely you are :o)
ReplyDeleteAllie from Minneapolis
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com
I could look at pictures of birds, eggs and nests all day long!
ReplyDelete