Hello friends...I finally got around to getting ferns for my porch...here's the before picture:
And here's the after:
Here's another view of the house with the ferns.
Joni, from Old Centennial Farmhouse talked about Wild Phlox in her post:
No matter where we go, the kitties like to follow us.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you so much for stopping by...I always enjoy the company!
♥ Kim








I just have to say, everytime I see pictures of your home and the view I think you are the luckiest person in the world. Your home and it's surrounding is one of the most lovely places I have ever seen.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Tiff...I do consider myself to be very blessed to live here...there's not a day that goes by that I'm not thankful to be here. I appreciate your kind words :)
DeleteWhat a beautiful home, placed in such a gorgeous piece of countryside! I love your black kitties! xo
ReplyDeleteThank you very much, Barbara :)
DeleteYour ferns look so pretty! And I love the peonies. I hope you post a picture of them in bloom! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteThank you...I will definitely post pictures...I'm anxiously waiting for them to open up :)
DeleteYour house is beautiful and the ferns make it so welcoming. Love all the picture. The view is amazing! Hugs, Bobbi Jo
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Bobbi Jo :)
DeleteHi there Kim! I love the ferns! They really make your porch warm and welcoming! (it already was but it sure adds to it) :) Makes me want to sit a while and sip lemmonade! Happy Monday! Hope you have some warm sunny weather to enjoy that porch!
ReplyDeleteAwe, Tara, I'd love to have you over...I know we'd have a great time chatting on the porch.
DeleteYour ferns are so lush and green. I could sit out on your porch and drink sweet tea all afternoon.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you.
Thank you, Lois...I think that would be a great idea :)
DeleteI just ran across your blog today, and I must say that I LOVE your house...and the ferns are perfect on your porch! I also LOVE the green roof...reminds me of Anne of Green Gables....so you must be Kim of Green Gables! Everything I have seen on your blog so far is just lovely. I have already subscribed via email so I won't miss a post! Have a wonderful day in your beautiful corner of the world! Cindi from Utah
ReplyDeleteHi Cindi...so glad you stopped by :) You can definitely call me Kim of Green Gables! I'm a big fan of Anne of Green Gables :)
DeleteTrue perfection!!! I miss seeing porches with ferns on them back home. It looks truly wonderful dear Kim!
ReplyDeleteHugs from Holland ~
Heidi
Awe, you're so sweet, Heidi :)
Deletexoxo
Gorgeous ferns! Your house is so pretty. I would love that view. We had a cat once that followed us on our walks. It was the neatest thing!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Lisa...I hope no one gets tired of the view pictures I've posted over the years...I wish everyone could see it in person because the pictures really don't do it justice! I love taking the cats for a walk...I think they think they're dogs sometimes lol
Deletexoxo
love your home!
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
DeleteSuch a beautiful view! Ferns just seem to make a porch complete. :)
ReplyDelete