~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Sunday, May 27, 2012

~♥ From The Brave Girls Club ♥~

Do you ever read something that you feel was meant just for you?  This was the case when I read what I posted below...I am signed up for emails from the Brave Girls Club...this was the email I received yesterday.

For more information on the Brave Girls Club go to: http://www.bravegirlsclub.com
It's life-changing fun for Women.

Kim




8 comments:

  1. It amazes me, Kim, just how many times I read something that relates to the way I am feeling or what I am worrying about. I am going to check out this site. I think I can definitely benefit from it. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love receiving their daily emails, Barbara...hope you'll check them out :)

      Delete
  2. This is so meant for everything you've had to deal with. So true! I truly believe things happen for a reason. You were definitely meant to receive this email. I have never heard of this site, but will be checking it out myself. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly what I thought, Lisa...hope you've checked them out :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.