Hello to you on this lovely sunny afternoon in Southwestern PA...we were blessed with such a wonderful day...it literally puts sunshine in my soul!
I have finally gotten around to purchasing some flowers for my porch.
The barrel was a yard sale find.
"Calabrachoa - Hot Pink"
I got this toolbox out of our garage...hubby wasn't using it.
"Gerbera Daisy, Orange Mint, Ivy"
I love milk glass...thrift store find.
"Angelart - Pineapple"
More "Angelart - Pineapple" in milk glass.
Silver bowl from my friend, Josie.
I bought geraniums for my deck...still need to spruce up the deck a little.
I have decided to get ferns to hang on my porch this year. My dear hubby found some big beautiful ones at one of our favorite garden store so hopefully I'll get them this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by!
♥ Kim





Beautiful plants, Kim, I love the "angelart-pineapple" - never heard of it but I am going looking for it this weekend. xo
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty flowers, Kim! Love the way you used interesting planters! You are so creative. =)
ReplyDeleteAll look soo pretty in your pots and planters lovely photos . I to am getting my flowers for my gardens and planters this weekend as it is a long weekend for us here and my fave garden centre has a huge sale WOOHOO ! So guess what I am doing this weekend hehe ! The weather here has been amazing sunny and not to hot with cool breezes my kind of weather . Have a great weekend !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers! The pink one is so pretty and I have never heard of the angelart pineapple either. Great planters! Hope all is well with you these days! Take care my friend!
ReplyDeleteLisa
I love your porch!
ReplyDeleteYour front porch is soooooo cute. The barrel full of flowers. I love.
ReplyDeleteblessings to you.
Your porch is so pretty! An oasis of pleasure and I would love to come chat with you and sit there. :-) I love the barrel for flowers. We have two old sauerkraut pots that I keep flowers in. They were my husband's grandmothers which she used on the farm.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Holland ~
Heidi