I miss you more and more each day...there's not a day that goes by that I don't think you! I still have a hard time believing you've been gone for 22 years...
♥ Kim
I'd also like to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all of my blogging friends as well.
p.s. I found this picture on Facebook and I wish I would have remembered where I found it so I could give credit to who it belongs to...if you know, please let me know!

What a beautiful poem! I too am missing my Mom terribly, especially lately. Her 2 yr passing date was April 25th. Seems like yesterday. Thank you for the kind words, I hope your Mother's Day is spent with those you love!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful poem . I to miss my mum every day , she passed 4 years ago . But they are always in our hearts and our memories . Thank you for this lovely post . Hope you have a nice mothers day .
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful poem and brought tears to my eyes thinking of my own dear mother. I can't wait to see her again one day! Thinking and praying for you tomorrow. Have a wonderful day with your family!
ReplyDeleteOh my, that is such a nice post! I feel very lucky to have spent Mother's Day with my mom and my daughters. I love your little goodie bags! I bet everyone at the brunch did as well. I am always on Pinterest, I love it!
ReplyDeletedenise
I just found your blog by accident and I am so glad I did. Beautiful post for Mother's Day. My mom has been gone 10 years. And I still miss her too. I also am a huge fan of Susan Branch and Gooseberry Patch! I am now following you. xo
ReplyDelete