~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Friday, June 8, 2007

A Star and A Sign

There is a great store in my area called the WOW Outlet. I think it's called that because when you look at their wonderful items and prices all you can say is WOW...lol! I found this great star lamp and sign and just knew they'd be the perfect addition to my kitchen decor.

8 comments:

  1. The sign and the lamp are very special (I love the message on the sign), and wonderful additions to your kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those, Kim! A perfect addition to your home.

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the saying on the sign and the lamp is too cute!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the star lamp and it goes perfectly with your curtains! Love, love, love the sign ~ wish we had a Wow, so I could shop there and say "wow" too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sign! It's so true and I realize that the older I get. No one else can make me happy if I'm not happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty lamp and the sign is wonderful!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. It all goes together so nice! I sure would like a WOW shop near me! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.