~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, June 25, 2007

Who has been sleeping in my bed?

Seems like a certain someone is enjoying my mini makeover as well. Sure looks comfortable doesn't he? This is Shadow...the king of our domain!*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for your nice comments about my transferware. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am that I was able to find them. I hope to find more plates. I bought 8 that day (I only displayed 4 of them.) The plate racks were a thrift store find. They were originally off-white, but I spray painted them black. I love using black in my kitchen.

8 comments:

  1. Shadow is a beautiful kitty cat! And you did great on your transferware...those are so pretty, and were a great price! You did good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shadow is just beautiful and I know that kitty look! He is not giving up the comfy spot anytime soon!!!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shadow looks quite comfy there! It's nice to visit and see what you've been up to. I love your transferware ... what a wonderful find! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a blck cat two. Shadow is such a cute kittie
    best
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think every house should have a black kitty. Ours is BooBoo Kitty :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shadow is beautiful. I've been catching up on your past posts & your transferware is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shadow is the name of my Dad's cat too! I don't place him for wanting to lay on such a beautiful bed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sons kitty sleeps on our bed -- all sprawled out with paws in the air. We love our pets!
    Sandy
    For Reluctant Entertainers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.