The item I am showing you this week is a beautiful quilt given to me by my dear friend Josie. She stopped by for a visit last Saturday and said she had something for me. This lovely quilt hand-made by Josie was my surprise. Thank you Josie for being so sweet...I just LOVE it! I will treasure it always !
Be sure and visit Kelli's House for more Show and Tell!
Oh it's beautiful! I couldn't help but think how well the colors would fit into my decorating scheme! What a nice gift!I shared a about a special quilt last Friday.
What an amazing gift from your friend. As I was looking at it I thought the colors are just perfect for this time of year with the fourth of July this week! I know you will treasure it always.
Nice quilt, Kim! It looks perfect to curl up under with a book on a cold evening. I love that old tub in your previous post! It will look cute planted ~ hopefully with something the deer don't like! ♥
What a great gift and what a dear friend. As usual all is pretty at your place. I was at the thrift a few times this week and got a lot of really nice things, if you have time take a peek. Can you believe I got a french limoge dish today for .49 cents? I don't think people are paying attention!!! NANCY JO
How neat. I love the colors. Thank you for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet gift! I love your blog.
ReplyDeleteQuilts are so unique and special. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet friend to gift you with something that took a lot of time to make. I'm sure you'll treasure it and your friend! blessings...
ReplyDeleteI love the colors in that quilt. How lucky to have a friend who can quilt!
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful quilt - one to treasure! Blessings on your weekend!
ReplyDeleteHow cute and what a sweet friend. This one just in time for the 4th with it's colors.
ReplyDeleteSusan
What a wonderful gift. Lots of love in every stitch!!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I love all kind of selfmade quilts and I would love to sew a bigger quilt one day, too!
ReplyDeleteHow nice of your friend to offer you this gift, I am sure you will treasure it forever!
Best wishes from Germany,
Anita
Wow! What a sweet friend you have! Such pretty colors in that quilt.
ReplyDeleteIt's always extra special to get a gift that was handmade. What a sweet friend to surprise you with such a lovely gift!
ReplyDeleteManuela
The quilt looks perfect for the 4th of July! :)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Mrs. C
It's beautiful, Kim! What a sweet friend you have!
ReplyDeleteKelli
Oh it's beautiful! I couldn't help but think how well the colors would fit into my decorating scheme! What a nice gift!I shared a about a special quilt last Friday.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fantastic gift, and what a marvellous friend. Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteHI! I'm just stopping in to tell you that I enjoy your blog!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet friend to give you such a treasure!
What a wonderful gift!
ReplyDeleteA real treasure from a nice friend.
Kimberly :)
What an amazing gift from your friend. As I was looking at it I thought the colors are just perfect for this time of year with the fourth of July this week! I know you will treasure it always.
ReplyDeleteNice quilt, Kim! It looks perfect to curl up under with a book on a cold evening. I love that old tub in your previous post! It will look cute planted ~ hopefully with something the deer don't like! ♥
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet friend. It is really pretty. Something worth treasuring. Have a good week. connie from Texas
ReplyDeleteAnd its perfect for Independence Day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice quilt and how much better it is for being a gift from a dear friend!
What a great gift and what a dear friend.
ReplyDeleteAs usual all is pretty at your place. I was at the thrift a few times this week and got a lot of really nice things, if you have time take a peek. Can you believe I got a french limoge dish today for .49 cents? I don't think people are paying attention!!!
NANCY JO
What a beautiful quilt! And what a sweet friend you have, to make you something so pretty! Enjoy the quilt -- and the friendship!
ReplyDelete