My Dear Daughter, Emily, is now a licensed driver. She passed her driver's test on Saturday, so it was a great Mother's Day present. This Friday is her first prom.
Congrats to Emily--it is a major milestone for her. And next her first prom. Enjoy these next years because, yes Mom--they'll go by way too fast. Seems like just yesterday I had three little ones underfoot all the time and now they are 34, 33 & 28. And I'm now a Nana to three little ones! Hope she has a wonderful time at Prom and lots of wonderful memories.
Congratulation to your daughter! They do grow up fast, she is very pretty. I love the poem for Mother's Day. The words are so true. I am lucky, I have both my parents. Going over to your cooking blog, see what's up there. denise
wow..that is a milestone..for both of you....
ReplyDeletecongratulations.....
kary
Woo-hoo! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteMany Blessings,
M.
Congratulations to Emily! What a milestone. And my wishes for a wonderful prom!
ReplyDelete~Adrienne~
Oh it really does pass by too fast. Congrats to Emily and hope she has a lovely time at Prom!
ReplyDeleteMy oldest is in college and my youngest will be graduating high school next year! Too fast, my friend!
Wow - good for her..worry for you. Tell her to give thanks every time she is delivered home safely :-)
ReplyDeleteWell, - you're handling it quite well! I was a wreck when my neice and nephew began driving! I worried about them every mile of the way.
ReplyDeleteCongrats!! ♥
ReplyDeletecongrats to Emily! what a beautiful young lady :)
ReplyDeleteI remember when she was born. She's grown into a beautiful young woman.
ReplyDeleteWow! That is wonderful I am sure she is excited about the license and the prom. I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday!
ReplyDelete~Dan~
Congrats to Emily--it is a major milestone for her. And next her first prom. Enjoy these next years because, yes Mom--they'll go by way too fast. Seems like just yesterday I had three little ones underfoot all the time and now they are 34, 33 & 28. And I'm now a Nana to three little ones! Hope she has a wonderful time at Prom and lots of wonderful memories.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your daughter! Mine is taking her test next month - I think I'm going to be a wreck!
ReplyDeleteManuela
Kim ~ Congratulations to Emily!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and hope she has a wonderful prom!
ReplyDeleteCongratulation to your daughter! They do grow up fast, she is very pretty. I love the poem for Mother's Day. The words are so true. I am lucky, I have both my parents. Going over to your cooking blog, see what's up there.
ReplyDeletedenise