~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

~* So Long *~

for now dear blogging friends...we are getting our bags packed for a fun filled family vacation...see you all when I return.
Love to you all,
Kim

22 comments:

  1. Have a Great Vacation! Take lots of picures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have yourself a wonderful vacation...hopefully you will be heading somewhere nice and warm with lots of sun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful vacation!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great trip, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  5. O- wait !!! You forgot to tell me what to pack :)

    Have a great time !!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayed for you guys to get there safely and back and have a great time.
    Enjoy the great weather down there.
    Kim in OK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a wonderful time...looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kim! I hope you have a wonderful vacation, you are such a sweetie! Thanks so much for being such a wonderful blogging friend! I look so forward to your visits and to seeing what you've posted too!!

    and oh my word! I LOVE that apron in the previous post! and your home looks so cozy and pretty with those plates and arrangements!

    have a wonderful time! many blessings and hugs, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Say hello to Florida for me. Roll in the sand at least once! Let a wave take you by surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful time!
    ~Mary~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a safe trip and a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have the best time and enjoy the weather!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just found your blog. How marvelous! I love the fact that there are so many of us trying to inspire people we may never meet, but can become so close in our hearts. Your blog is very welcoming and quite warm. Thanx for sharing. I really enjoy reading and meeting even more new friends. kay

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thinking about you, Kim, and hoping you are warm on your vacation. It's VERY cold here in PA.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a safe and wonderful vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have a great time and I look forward to hearing about it when you return!

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  17. Have a wonderful time Kim! Thanks for dropping by my blog too ... just came home from our short trip to Melbourne :) Had a wonderful time there!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Kim,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit me. I hope you have a great vacation. A vacation to a warm spot sounds really good right now as we have 12 inches of snow and it is very cold.
    Have a wonderful trip.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.