It looks like a wonderful vacation you had. I'll be in Florida next month to visit my parents. Only myself and our youngest will be going this trip though. And I'm not doing the Disney thing again this year LOL. I'm going to REST. I don't rest with Disney thrown in LOL. The youngest (14 1/2) just wants to beach each day. I may beach and thrift. We'll see. I'm mainly going to help Mom and Dad paint their place. Fun? Well no, but I want to help them.
Thank you for your sweet comments. I'm just going to wait until the media is banging down my door....hehehe!
We love Disney World. That lady at Animal Kingdom is so cool and she moves so slow. It is funny to watch people when they notice her. It was probably to cold for you guys to do the water ride but I love that one.
Did you do A Bug's Life? That is so much fun! I don't do Tower of Terror or the Roller Coaster but my family loves it. I get motion sickness.
Love those new barn doors!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like a wonderful vacation you had. I'll be in Florida next month to visit my parents. Only myself and our youngest will be going this trip though. And I'm not doing the Disney thing again this year LOL. I'm going to REST. I don't rest with Disney thrown in LOL. The youngest (14 1/2) just wants to beach each day. I may beach and thrift. We'll see. I'm mainly going to help Mom and Dad paint their place. Fun? Well no, but I want to help them.
Blessings,
Sher
Kim..your vacation looks like it was a lovely one. So nice to see you in pictures!
ReplyDeleteI love your new barn doors AND your barn!
We are having snow here today...not sure how much we'll get...
Hugs,
Robin
Thank you for your sweet comments. I'm just going to wait until the media is banging down my door....hehehe!
ReplyDeleteWe love Disney World. That lady at Animal Kingdom is so cool and she moves so slow. It is funny to watch people when they notice her. It was probably to cold for you guys to do the water ride but I love that one.
Did you do A Bug's Life? That is so much fun! I don't do Tower of Terror or the Roller Coaster but my family loves it. I get motion sickness.