Good Saturday Morning blogging friends! I took pictures of my latest black painting projects and decided to show them to you today...I thank you for putting up with me and my latest love of black paint.

I am amazed how much the shelf shows up on the wall now...I love it, though I'm not 100% sure about what I have on the shelf...we'll see what happens there.


I'm also really pleased how the picture turned out...I think it makes the fern really stand out now!

I'm going to be doing some reorganizing in my bathroom closet. I found the organizing tray at Burlington Coat Factory...I bought two of them for right now, but I believe I may get more...they are really nice and the price is right, too, at $5.99.

Thanks for stopping by...have a wonderful weekend!
Good morning Kim....wow the before and after picture is amazing...the black really made it stand out against the white walls. Isn't it amazing what a little bit of spray paint can do.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Kathy
Good morning! Everything looks really good. I think black makes such a great statement!
ReplyDeleteKim,
ReplyDeleteBlack paint is a wonderful thing...that's for sure! It DOES really make that fern stand out in that frame and I love the black shelf too! I'm with you on the black paint...love it!
Have a great weekend!
Tammy
loving all the black~everything looks great!
ReplyDeleteThe black really makes the shelf and fern stand out. I love it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great Kim!!! Your right it stands right out now on your wall. Have a great weekend!~Wendy
ReplyDeleteIt all looks great! There's just something about black. It seems to tie everything together better than anything else. White can do the same thing too, but the black has more "pop."
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend!
I really like the black and white organizers - very pretty. :) Thanks for your sweet comments on the house tour!
ReplyDeleteI love all the black goin on...isn't it amazing what a black item can do?
ReplyDeleteI really like the organizers too:)
Rondell
OK. This is funny! I saw your post on a new-to-me blog and came over because of the black shelf with no idea it was you! So nice to visit you again. I was just thinking about you a couple of days ago when I saw pipberries somewhere. lol I just painted a shelf black last night and put pictures on my blog today, too. Life is so funny sometimes. I love coincidences. :)
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, I forgot to say how beautiful everything looks. I am really into black again (it just happened in the last two days lol). You really have a special touch!
ReplyDeleteI think a little bit of black makes everything look better.
ReplyDeleteLovely additions to our bathroom.
Blessings,
Sher
Everything looks great! I, too, am crazy about black paint lately. Nothing is safe with me & my trusty spray paint.
ReplyDeletePam
Kim
ReplyDeleteVery Cute! Looks Great! It's stand out now....Sorry I havn't been by lately...Been busy with church activites....trying to catch up my blogging now...Hope ;you had a great weekends...Kathy
Isn't black paint just amazing how it transforms things?! You are so right about the fern picture in the black frame - looks great! Love the BATH letters. I may have to get some for my bathroom.
ReplyDeleteEveything looks better painted in black :-) It all looks great and I love that organizer you found!
ReplyDeleteManuela
Yes, I think the black is perfect. Gives just the right amount of POP.
ReplyDeleteTeresa