Wishing you and your families a very blessed Thanksgiving!
The "Be Thankful" figurine was a gift to me from my friend, Trish! Thank you very much...I just love it!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you so much, dear friends, for all of your sweet comments on my picture frame project. I've decided to hang the picture in the kitchen. Also, please be patient for the pictures of my bathroom. Although the cupboard and shelf are hung, it's proving to be a slow process getting them decorated...hopefully they'll be done to my liking soon!
How cute is that! I love it! Happy Thanksgiving! Kristen
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed and happy Thanksgiving Day Kim. Enjoy being with your family and the long weekend.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the decorating. I just did my new cupboard and had so much fun while doing it! It will suddenly all come together for you.
~~ Heidi ~~
Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteHave a Happy Thanksgiving, Kim! ~ Lynda xo
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving to you too! Love the little picture frame transformation too! Your hubby was such a cutie :o)
ReplyDelete~Des
Kim...I hope you have a Wonderful Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Robin
Happy Thanksgiving, Kim. Love the figurine...so cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy thanksgiving and much love to all of yours, Kim. I'll be thinking of you a lot, this is my first thanksgiving since my dad died. God bless you all!
ReplyDeleteHi Kim, Happy Thanksgiving. Your home is so beautiful, warm, and inviting. I really like the banner picture of your house. Your front porch is so great! I hope you have a wonderful day Kim
ReplyDeleteallie
www.mycozyhome.typepad.com
Happy Thanksgiving!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy your blog so much!!
Hi Miss Kim~~
ReplyDeleteBoy, I am a bad little blogging friend for not visiting all of my sweet friends as much as I should!
Thank you for always having such beauty in your posts. Your home is the true spirit of a home sweet home - filled with memories, charm and coziness. The picture frames and cabinet turned out so wonderful. Love the story about your hubby standing in the same kitchen. Now how many of us can say that? Not too many.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
xo,
Becky
Be thankful, that is what all of us should be. Happy Thanksgiving to you all. x
ReplyDelete