~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Friday, October 19, 2007

~* An Award *~

I am so deeply touched that three of my sweet blogging friends honored me with this award. A special thank you to: Julie, Robin, and Meggie. You make me smile as well! I know that you are to pass this on to 10 other people, but it is so hard to pick just ten so I am passing this on to you...all of my sweet blogging friends who have left me such kind comments since I started this blog some time ago!

5 comments:

  1. Love your fall things. Like you I just hate to buy anything at reg. price.Salvation Army is my second home lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Miss Kim! Love your pretty things!! That big glass jar is absolutely stunning and filled with fun fall things! xo, Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! I especially like your dinning table, crooked candle and all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow three smile awards...how lovely. I'm new here and I just wanted to say hello. I love all the lovely fall things :o)
    ~simply stork~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that pumpkin topiary is so great - what a deal! Love all your fall things and Congratulations on your Award!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.