~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, July 9, 2007

Our New Birdhouse

I went to the Wow Outlet this weekend and found the birdhouse I've been wanting. I had seen this same birdhouse for around $99.00 (I paid $36.00) on The Country House website. The only thing I need to change is the color of the roof...I want it to be green to match our roof. *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Glad you all enjoyed looking at my latest yard sale finds...thank you for your comments regarding them. I've redone the picture frames on the embroidered pictures. They look so much better being black. I wanted them to have a weathered look finish, but they didn't turn out that way for some reason...stay tuned for pictures!

15 comments:

  1. Cute birdhouse. Hope you let us see it after you paint the roof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great birdhouse. All I can say that is one lucky bird. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new birdhouse is beautiful!! I'm sure a bird family will be very happy there!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love it. I too collect birdhouse and this one is beautiful.

    I hope you have a blessed week my friend.

    ~Lyndy~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that birdhouse! They are really expensive. I'm going to check out that site. Thanks!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats adorable!! I love bird houses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim, your birdhouse is adorable!! How fun to find it for so much less than you had originally seen. It looks like a perfect match to your lovely home.

    allie
    www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable lil' birdhouse! Hope this finds you well and enjoying your summer days..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that birdhouse!

    I see those types in magazines and have wanted one for sometime, too. Glad you found one for such a nice price. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww...a new bird family will be very happy indeed when they move into their new residence! Its lovely. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi,
    Thanks for visiting my blog, and for your nice comments.
    Love your birdhouse!
    Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kim, great birdhouse! I love them too & would love to have a giant one in my yard.

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really cute birdhouse. How cute to paint it to match your house :o)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a sweet birdhouse...very pretty! and you got it for such a great price, too. I also loved all of your recent "finds"....you are definitely a great treasure-hunter!

    xo,

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohhhhh your new birdhouse is sooooo sweet and such a great find!!!
    -Des

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.