Thank you for your nice comments regarding our new birdhouse. I want to get the roof painted soon, but I have several painting projects in the works or lined up so I don't know when it will be finished. I'm currently working on a picture frame for my dear daughter's room and a small cupboard for the powder room. I haven't started the side table that I bought at a yard sale so the birdhouse is 4th in line....so many projects so little time!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thanks for stopping by!
I know what you mean - so many project so little time! I wish I had another me! That bench is wonderful! It makes your porch look really warm and welcoming! Your hubby did a good job (and in HS no less)!
ReplyDeleteManuela
The bench looks great. I love that teal color.
ReplyDeleteThat bench fits perfectly on your porch! Just the right touch!
ReplyDeleteLove your bench and porch. It looks very inviting.
ReplyDeleteOh, it's perfect!! Your porch is so cheery!!!
ReplyDeleteKelli
I love your house and the way you decorate. The bench looks great there and how special that your hubby made it.
ReplyDeleteHave a blessed week.
Your front porch is so pretty and welcoming, and the bench looks nice! I like the color. I have a watering can planter just like that!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely bench. Your hubby must be quite talented! I love your porch, it looks so inviting.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Wow! Your husband made this bench? It is really wonderful and your front porch says "Welcome ~ come and sit for a while".
ReplyDeleteI think there is never enough time to do all the things we want to do. Of course, my having 1001 things on my list does not help at all.
I love that bench, it looks wonderful right there, and how much nicer is it knowing your husband made it as a boy?
ReplyDeleteI like the little things you have displayed there, too.
I just discovered your blog today and have really enjoyed my visit!!! Your front porch is so warm and inviting and just beautiful :o)
ReplyDelete-Des
http://peekingthruthesunflowers.blogspot.com
Looks great! I love your porch!I know what you mean about having several projects that are all waiting to get worked on. I have several painting projects that are going to be adorable once I get some time to actually paint them. lol. too many repair projects going on right now to spend time painting my crafts. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, you have a talented husband. Very inviting.
ReplyDeleteYou have a talented husband. Very inviting.
ReplyDeleteA perfect bench for that spot! How special too that your hubby made it!
ReplyDeletexo,
Kim
What a beautiful bench! and how sweet that your DH made it in high school. Things with family history are even more lovely, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteYour porch is warm and inviting. I love the bench, it's the perfect spot & how great that your husband made it! Very talented.
ReplyDeleteI love the bench - it is the icing on the cake for your pretty front porch! The other little touches also bring everything together. Wonderful :)
ReplyDeleteHello! This is my first visit here--and what a sweet corner of the world you have here! Your porch is delightful--the bench is fantastic and makes it even more inviting. Can we drop by and sit a spell?! Happy Days! :o)
ReplyDeleteI love your bench and it looks perfect on your porch. ♥
ReplyDelete