~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Friday, July 27, 2007

~* Show and Tell Friday *~

When I was a very small child I had a favorite pair of PJ's. When they were too small I was so sad to give them up. My dear Aunt knew how much they meant to me so she decided to make something out of them to cheer me up. This picture of two kitties is what she made for me. The kitty on the right is made out of my old PJ's. Oh how I love and treasure this picture!

For more Show and Tell, please visit Kelli's House for links to other websites!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for all of your sweet comments about my Mini Makeover!

18 comments:

  1. How thoughtful, thats cool and to still have a piece of your childhood is even better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one very thoughtful Aunt! you are blessed...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great aunt to frame your special PJ's! It's great that you still have that!

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat picture and a caring aunt. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea to help a little girl let go of something. You had someone very special in your life to do that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Aunt made the sweetest picture, Kim! What a lovely way to remember a favorite pair of PJ's!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to preserve those pajamas! I'll have to do that with some of my son's little baby clothes I don't want to part with!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a delightful remembrance of your childhood. Your aunt was so creative to have preserved fabric from your pjs in this way!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one of the sweetest things I have seen! What a wonderful Aunt, and a beloved treasure for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful Aunt! It's wonderful that you'll always have that memento of something that was special to you has a kid.

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beat, creative, and thoughtful thing to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute idea and loving thing for your aunt to do!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is such a sweet thing for your Aunt to do for you :o) How wonderful that you still have it after all these years!!! I had a purple robe I loved as a child and I remember beeing so sad when I outgrew it.About a month ago I was going thru old buttons my mom gave me before she died and the buttons to that robe were in the container!!! You would have thought I struck gold I squeeled so loud with delight :o)
    -Des

    ReplyDelete
  15. now that is a special gift. How thoughtful and what a wonderful way to preserve a loved item.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, at first, I had no clue what you mean by PJ and I said to myself "What is she talking about" (Sorry, I am German, English is not my mother tongue). And then I read all the comments here and finally got it: pajamas!!!!

    What a great idea to put it in a frame!!!!

    Best wishes, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  17. How creative your aunt was to do that for you! I have several pair of old flannel p.j.'s now, that I can't seem to part with, even though I no longer wear them. I've been thinking of sewing them into a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh how sweet! We have a lady in town that takes old fur coats and turns them into teddy bears - I think saving favorite items from our past is terrific! I live in southeast PA!! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.