~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Sunday, July 29, 2007

~* Cupboard *~

I have finally managed to finish one of my painting projects and wanted to share the results with all of you. I painted it with three coats of "Buttercup" Delta Creative Home Accents Paint. I lined the cupboard with the wallpaper I found at the thrift store. I just need my dh to hang it up (which hopefully will be soon). Can't wait to show you a picture of the cupboard hung up in our powder room.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all for your very sweet comments about my Show and Tell picture made by my dear Aunt Dora. She is one talented lady who can not only sew, but paints pictures and makes loom rugs as well. I always enjoyed visiting her home when I was a child. It was always so homey!

8 comments:

  1. It looks lovely. There's nothing like a coat of paint to spuce things up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the cupboard.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Kim, you did a really nice job with that little cupboard & that wallpaper you found looks great in there. I love paint projects like this.

    Oh, and your aunt's picture done from your old PJ's is just precious!

    Rhoda

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks really great! You did a super job and I love the wallpaper!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that. Very nice job.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim! I love your porch swing with the chenille blanket on it! Your cupboard is adorable. You have the porch of my dreams....simply beautiful! cherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim
    The cupboard looks great. I just love that paper and it will be another lovely addition.

    I have to tell your readers that although the pictures of your home are wonderful, you should see it in person. It is a beautiful country home that is so tastefully decorated. You have a good eye and your home is as warm as you are!

    See you soon
    josie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kim, I love your cupboard. I've been painting but our outbuildings, nothing fun like a cupboard. You inspire me! I have 2 furniture pieces I need to paint and I love the look you got with the Delta paint. I'll definitely have to try that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.