~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Tuesday's Treasure...

is my constant companion Shadow. He has been with our family for almost 7 years. We found him in the middle of the road on our way home from Bible school...he was only 5 weeks old. I have had several cats in my lifetime and none have been as loving and loyal as this sweet boy!


9 comments:

  1. Shadow is a beautiful cat! I know that he loves you as much as you do him!

    I am so glad that you stopped by to visit. I enjoy visiting you, also...I added you to my blog list (I thought that I had before, but I think I may have lost some links when I switched to 3 columns).

    Thanks for sharing the pictures of your sweet kitty!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a sweet looking kitty!
    I had a tabby that was my "Baby" as a teen. I raised him from 3 weeks on, as he was the runt. He would run to greet me when I came home, and literally hug me by putting his paws around my neck. I still miss him 30 years later. They sure can work their way into your hearts, can't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful kitty!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shadow is adorable! It's nice that he "found" you to look after him. :) When you have a moment, please drop by my blog ~ I've left an award for you (just copy and paste it into your blog). ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heh did you kidnap my little Paisley or my Babie... =^.^= My two black cats are the mirror image of Shadow!Black cats have eyes like ~jewels~ =^.^= NG

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's so cute - I can see why you love him. I really love cats too.
    He was so lucky that you found him and gave him such a good home.

    allie from minneapolis
    www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your site and your home. It's beautiful. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea, thank you for the nice comment about Shadow and for adding me to your blog list...I'm honored and really enjoy my visits to your lovely blog.

    Karen, what a sweet story about your "Baby".

    Kelli, thank you!

    Lynda, thank you for the award...I'm very honored that you thought of me and my blog.

    Nature Girl, thank you for stopping by my blog...I'll have to pop over for a visit to see you soon!

    Allie, we are fortunate to have Shadow...he gives up a lot of joy and his personality is one of a kind. He tends to be a little on the shy side when people are around that he doesn't know. He has a good sense of character.

    Tara, you are welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed your visit to my home. Please come back any time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet! Shadow looks like our cats, Itty Bitty and Princess. They're sweet, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.