~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, April 16, 2007

Words...

Cottage Bethy posted about words around the house. Here are mine:

12 comments:

  1. great collection! i love "nice matters." and your home is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to have some signs that I used all over the house, but they went with my older girls when they married. I love your collection, and especially the "nice matters" one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat collection of signs! I have one in my kitchen that says
    Dinner Choices
    1. Take it.
    2 Leave it.
    LOL!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great words. I love the sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your signs are wonderful! I need to find the dinner choice sign for my kitchen. ;0)
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you decided to post your word signs too. They are wonderful!
    You have a great blog! I love what you did with your farm house. The new porch and shutters made a huge difference. It turned it into charming and very welcoming. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you homedaisy...I'm glad you made a post about words in the home.

    Thank you Karen. Glad you like my collection.

    Manuela, I just love that sign. My dh bought it for me for Christmas one year.

    Kellie, I'm getting kind of fond of sheep. I have three sheep with the words, live, love, laugh on each of them...guess I forgot to take a picture of them.

    Kelli, it's one of my favorite signs.

    Jolene, thanks for stopping by. I'm glad you enjoyed my collection and tour of my home. You have a great word collection. I hope that everyone who stops by my blog would visit you to see your great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your signs. A few words say it all in a friendly way.....

    Always enjoy visiting you.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love signs, although I don't have any. That gives me something to collect! ;) I do love the sheepie one at the end. Love sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Home is where the Heart is. That is my favorite. The heart should be in the home, on the home and all the in betweens. connie from Texas

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and lovely collection! I always enjoy my visits here. :)

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the words found around your house - all are so cute!

    allie
    www.mycozyhome.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.