I enjoy spending time in my kitchen. Whenever I was little I spent a lot of time with my Gram in her kitchen. I'd watch her make pies, helped her cut squares for her quilts, play cards with her or just spend time talking with her. I wanted a kitchen that was as welcoming as her kitchen was.
I thought I'd share a little corner of my kitchen with you.
I like to keep things handy for my family to snack on. There's usually something yummy in the cookie jar or on the cake plate. I love having my Keurig available for a quick Cup O' Joe. I keep the K-cups handy in the bottom bowl. Above it are various breakfast bars for when we're on the run in the morning and we don't have time for a good breakfast. I have started to collect juicers. I have two on the table that I bought at thrift stores and the green one on the window sill belonged to my Gram. The school chalkboard was given to me by a friend. I like to change the message on it using my Chalk Ink markers. Click Here to Visit the Chalk Ink Website!
Thank you for stopping by...I always enjoy the company.
♥ Kim

What a sweet space. I love being in the kitchen as well and always was there with my Mom as she was cooking or crocheting or anything! My kids do the same thing--stay around me in the kitchen whether it be at the table doing homework while I'm making dinner or just reading or coloring. I'm gonna check out that site too! Have a happy Saturday! Maggie/Maggie's Lil' Fixins
ReplyDeleteOh how I love your house!!! You could put pictures of your lovely home up every day and I'd never tire of it... I'm always so inspired after I sneek a peak into the cozy, heart-felt, home of yours. I seriously run upstairs and redo a little corner of my own. Please keep posting pictures from around your house... and if you ever find yourself in CT I'll show you around mine and the little corners that were inspired by your home.
ReplyDeleteI love the juicers. I love the little table and I think I'll run up to my kitchen and pull out my kerig and put those pods in a pretty little bowl!!!
Thanks for letting us "in" ~tara
I just love our keurig i have had it for about a month and i just love it . I got mine for fathers day . Have a great weekend
ReplyDeleteThat is such a sweet idea to have a snack station in the kitchen! Your home is so cozy and inviting. I'd love to sit on your porch and sip some lemonade while chatting with you and looking at the lovely view. Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteKim, I love your snack station. I enjoy my Keurig that I bought recently. I love being able to have such a variety of flavors without wasting a whole pot. I'd say your kitchen is very welcoming, I wish I could run over for a cup of coffee! xo
ReplyDeleteI really do like this idea! It makes your home so very comfy-cozy!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Janet
A comfy place for anyone to stop over for coffee and chatting.
ReplyDeleteblessings to you.
Hi Kim-
ReplyDeleteSounds like you had the same wonderful relationship with your Grammy that I had with mine.
A beautiful spot in your kitchen.
Thanks for sharing.
Becka
I love that idea for when company drops by!
ReplyDelete- Darjeeling Darlings
nice post your sharing here thanks looking for to visit more...blessings
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely inviting corner! A great thing to do for your family and visitors! Makes me want to drop by! :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great week, Kim!
Tammy
Oh my goodness! I'd love to wake up to your kitchen every morning!!! You've inspired me to set a corner of my kitchen up like that!
ReplyDeleteI just followed you from the Brave Girls Blog group... I'd love it if you'd follow me too!
xoxo
Renee!
www.fussitup.blogspot.com