~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Thursday, August 2, 2012

~♥ P E A C E ♥~

I know it's been awhile blogging friends...I'm sorry I haven't been around...lots on my mind and on my heart...lots of prayers have been said and today I received my answer...it came in the form of an email from "The Brave Girl's Club."
 
 
So for now, dear blogging friends, I'm going to say Good Bye...only the good Lord knows how long I'll be away...
 
♥ Kim
 
Graphic By: http://www.gooseberrypatch.com

8 comments:

  1. I am sad that your leaving blog land . I understand . I have enjoyed your blog very much . Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you find your peace..........and peace be with you, too. Take good care. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness this speaks to my heart too.I too have been struggling with issues in my life and this is an answer for me too .Do you mind if I share this graphic about peace ?
    I pray that you find the peace you need Kim and that the Lord be with you and guide eack step you take :)
    Love,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've missed you! Please take care of yourself and take the time you need. Drop me an email when you can and I hope you won't mind if I say Hi on occasion too!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kim ... you are in my thoughts and my prayers! Quiet time is so very important as we struggle with those things that are on our minds and in our hearts! Sweet and Simple Blessings ♥ Teri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kimberly. I found your Blog via Susan Branch's. Thank you for posting the Brave Girl's Club letters and their website. I've signed up for their newsletter and bought their CD (download) already. Susan Branch's website is a wonderful diversion and an excellent example of how to live life exuberantly, but sometimes we need to deal with our stuff in order to get on with our lives so we CAN enjoy it--and it sounds like the Brave Girl's Club offers that in addition to their other wonderful offerings. I hope whatever you are going through right now will grow you stronger and open new vistas for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally understand having to step away - I've done it myself several times. I hope whatever struggles you are having are resolved.

    Hugs,

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious blog you have, so uplifting and cozy! I saw that you're a new friend of mine, and I just wanted to "hello"!
    Blessings,
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.