I've been enjoying our lovely weather here in Southwestern PA...in the 70's and no humidity (though I do hear the humidity will be returning this weekend - I'll be hibernating in the air-conditioning). I'm hoping to get out this week and pick some raspberries (I did enjoy a handful yesterday - so yummy).
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I thought I'd share this picture of our view with you that my Dear Daughter took the other day...the clouds were amazing to say the least (she captured it perfectly). Wish you could experience this in person...pictures do not do it justice.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A little something from the Brave Girl's Club that spoke to me...I wanted to share it with you.


I love following the Brave Girls Club, this is very beautifully written, and oh so true. xo
ReplyDeleteWow, your view is gorgeous! How wonderful to have that to look at everyday. This Brave Girls Club is new to me....but, this "letter" has such meaning for me today. Odd that I sign on and you post this....I can't explain on here, but may email you! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture! It's pretty here also in our area of PA! Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteLovely photo . I have taken photos of the clouds simular to these ones . Its amazing how beautiful clouds can be ! Never heard of this club I will have to check it out, thanks for sharing. Have a great day !
ReplyDeleteWow! What beautiful view! Pictures like that make me wish I lived in the country....
ReplyDeleteWow what a veiw! !! Beautiful area of the country. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful view!!
ReplyDeleteI'm catching up a bit. Your view is fantastic! I think I would sit and look at it all day - and sing 'How Great Thou Art'! Oh, if I could only see it someday. Who knows? I've visited blog friends I never thought I would get to meet.
ReplyDelete~Adrienne~