~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, February 20, 2012

~♥ Peek Into My Pantry ♥~

Hello friends...I hope you all are doing well. It's a lovely Monday afternoon here in Southwestern Pa...we've been blessed with a pretty mild winter so far...I am certainly not complaining! My Dear Daughter and I headed out for a 30 minute walk this afternoon.  So glad I got to spend time with her since she had a day off from college because of President's Day.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thanks to those of you who continued to follow my blog even though I haven't really blogged much about my home lately...that's about to change today!  I thought I'd share with you pictures of my pantry.  Having this pantry really keeps my kitchen organized.  Let's take a look:

 Here's a look with all of the doors opened.
 I keep my kitchen gadgets in this side of the pantry.  Love the pull-out shelves for easy access.
 Cookie sheets, baking pans, muffin tins, and cooling racks are in this area.
 My little Dirt Devil vacuum, Swiffer Wet Jet, and other misc. items are stored here.
 Breakfast items and items that won't fit on the other shelves go here.
 Top shelf is for condiments, etc. Next Shelf is for canned goods, etc. Shelf below that is for snacks and the bottom two shelves (you can only see one of them) is for baking supplies.
Hope you enjoyed this little tour...thanks for stopping by!
♥ Kim

13 comments:

  1. Your Pantry is so organized. The pull out shelves are great. I like to look at others pantry's to get ideas & help me find better ways to organize my kitchen cupboard. Just found your blog. The header photo of your home is beautiful. Having nice weather here in my part of PA today. So nice the chickens are enjoying the fresh air. Blessings!
    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim~ Loved the tour of your pantry, nice to see someone else's. I have a pantry but very different than yours and right now I wouldn't post what it looks like :( I love pull out shelves too, have them in the kitchen where casserole dishes are and my pans. Love your blog and the picture at the top...told my husband I want a house like this one :)Enjoy your nice weather, here in CA it's sunny and warm like it always is :( would love it if we actually had seasons. Blessings,Joann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your pantry ! How handy is that ! Nothing is beeter then a nice walk with family ! Have a great day !

      Delete
  3. Everything has a nice place to live. I love your pantry. Thanks for the great post. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a pantry that is built in to a wall in my kitchen. I organize it a few times a year. Somehow it doesn't seem to stay organized unfortunately! Yours looks really nice and I like how your drawers slide out. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do I look green? With envy? I love your pantry. I have a little, free-standing storage unit that I painted and turned into a pantry until we can have a 'real' pantry built into that space. It's still on the plans as we finish our kitchen upgrade. Soon. Hopefully!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pictures of your house... keep em comin if you can... you are so organzied! I'm inspired so I just wrote "clean/redo pantry" on tomorrows to-do list. I really did!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kim,

    That's an awesome pantry! You have it well organized and who would have thought all of that would be behind those doors! Thanks for sharing! I love your home anyway....looks so warm, inviting, and cozy!

    Glad you had an enjoyable time with your daughter. We have to grab those moments with college aged kids! :)

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great space to have in your kitchen. Kitchens are small in Holland so we would never have this much space and what I have must be used well. I love how you have your cookie sheet standing and am off to try that in my own cupboard. We are forever fighting all the various baking trays and pans to get one at the bottom.

    As you know, I now have a window in my new house in my kitchen and it reminds me of you often. I always loved seeing what you did with your window sill. :-)

    Hugs from Holland ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Kim,
    How pretty and well organized. I love pantries.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kim! How're you? I love your pantry, so big and nicely organized. I'm nosey, I like to see what people buy and where they put it, lol!

    Also love how you're utilizing the doors by posting a calendar or chore chart or whatever you've posted on the sides.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice big pantry. I love that you can store so many of your cooking utensils in there. I have a teeny-tiny one and dream of one of those walk in kind. I would rather have a walk in pantry than closet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim .
      I just want to let you know incase you use this form of following that Google Friend Connect is disappering as of today so it has been said no following anyone with it and no one can follow you either . Hundreds of bloggers are and have including myself hooked up to a Linky follower that lets us keep track of our followers and vise versa !http://www.linkytoolsblog.com/ I am hosting a Linky Blog Hop and would love for you to join so that we all can keep up with following and being followed to so many wonderful blogs ! Have a great day !

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.