Gooseberry Patch had a post on their blog about Easter Memories...I always remember dressing up for chuch. Here is one of my favorite pictures. I was almost three years old way back in 1968.
Click Here to see Jo Ann and Vickie as little girls and read their Easter Memories.
♥ Kim

I dont remember what I was wearing back then . I would of been 2 years old in 1968 . Cute photo ! Have a good day !
ReplyDeletePrecious picture! Hope all is well with you. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi Kim,
ReplyDeleteStopping by to wish you a Happy Easter! I love the photo of you all dressed up for Easter..I was just thinking of my sister, brother and me our Mom would dress us up on Easter for Church. My bother in a little suit and tie and My sister and me in dresses, hat and purse..I think I'll try to find the photo and post it. Happy childhood memories.
Have a sweet day,Elizabeth
I have so many fond memories of Easter Sunday going to church. One time in particular my mom dressed me and my 4 sisters alike, same dresses, shoes. Each memory is sooo precious. Your photo is so cute.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
blessings to you.