~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Saturday, February 4, 2012

~♥ A New Blog ♥~

My dear daughter, Emily, has decided to start blogging...won't you stop over and take a look?



Thank you all so much!
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good I will jump on over ! Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim,

    I will definitely visit your daughter's blog!

    I also felt the need to reach out and tell you that I think if we were neighbors we would be best friends. Every time I am on Pinterest and see something I love, love, love, I look and it is one of your pins. Our tastes are so much alike!

    Our lives are pretty similar too. I am 53, married to my high school sweetheart for 31 years. We have four children, three girls and one boy, they are quadruplets. They are 23 years old, and they all live at home. We have two cats, but have had three more over the years we have been married. Our cats are Dory and Bernie. I do work outside of our home. I am a special education teacher, but I LOVE being at home and taking care of my home and my family. I dream of the day I can retire and spend more time doing all the things I love at home.

    I will hop over to your daughter's blog now, but I just felt compelled to write to you.

    Terry

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.