~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, September 6, 2010

~♥ They Grow Up So Fast ♥~

It seems like yesterday that I was putting my dear daughter on the bus for her first day of Kindergarten and here she is on her last first day of school as she enters her Senior year.
It's amazing to me how time has flown by!
Cherish every minute you have with your children because it seems like you blink and they're all grown up!
Kim

10 comments:

  1. Boy it sure does! What a beautiful daughter you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sniff, sniff... I know this was a hard day for you! What a pretty daughter you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is so much to do in the senior year of high school. She should enjoy every minute of it! It does go by so fast!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does go by so quickly! My two boys are young men now, and my daughter and baby is starting her senior year of high school tomorrow. Your daughter is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did the same thing! I took a picture the other morning of my son on his very last first day of school. We always remember their first but forget their last. I wanted to remember that day. I took one of him getting in the car and him driving away. I feel your pain to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It definitely does fly by! Before long, she will be married and giving you grandkids!

    I hope she has a very special Senior Year!

    Have a great week!
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very true! My daughter is 3 and it seems as if we just brought her home. Before we know it she will be starting preschool. Time goes by way to fast but we are enjoying every minute of it!

    Kelli
    xoxo
    loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a cutie!! Yes, it does fly by...the precious time!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the sudden...they are looking you in the eye. My oldest will be
    15 in December, he is growing sideburns...what happened to my pudgy cheek little baby....your daughter is very pretty...and this must have been a proud and tearful day for you..I know, I'm with you...

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know the feeling. Time goes by so quickly. For our youngest daughters graduation party we had two photos as center pieces on all of the tables. One was her first day of school and the other her last first day of school. Sad but exciting all at the same time.
    Have Fun in your journey of life.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.