~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, August 23, 2010

~♥ Yard Sale Goodies ♥~

Hello sweet blogging friends...long time no post!  I am still here, just haven't had anything to post about or so I thought.  I realized that I hadn't shared what I found yard saling back in June and here it is the end of August!  My oh my how time flies...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I love this basket...I bought it for $5.00
This wreath was $3.00
These sweet little lambs (made from bone china not resin) were $2.00
and last but not least, a juicer for $1.00
Thank you so much for stopping by...I'm hoping to post more regularly in September.  My dear daughter starts her senior year of high school on August 30th...I can't believe it.  It seems like yesterday she was starting kindergarten!
Kim

18 comments:

  1. Wonderful finds and great deals! Yes, our children seem to grow up too fast, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear from you again and to see the wonderful treasures you found. Those little lambs are precious and your wreath is perfect. Hope all is well with you, my friend. I haven't been blogging as much as I was - need to get going again.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice yard sale goodies! My daughter also starts her senior year in two more weeks. She's my baby, so next year my nest will be empty when she leaves for college. Time does indeed go fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice finds, I especially like the little lambs...sweet from a more simple time. I know what you mean about the kids, my son will be a freshman this year...I still remember his first day of preschool....time does fly...it must mean we are having fun..? We are arn't we? Stay well.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great deals!! That's always so fun when that happens!

    Enjoy your daughter's senior year. It's a great time!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful yard sale finds and I would say the price was right. Senior year is such an exciting time for our children, however, as a mother it certainly challenged my heart. Letting go is not always easy, but the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love yard sales - great stuff can be found at those! My favorite of your treasures is the juicer! The lambs are cute as well. The wreath and the basket are great country decorations!

    And no matter what age your daughter, she will always be your baby girl =). I finished my senior year of high school last year and my parents still call me their baby girl - I keep telling them I'm almost ready to get married, but there is truth in what they say. No matter how old I turn, I will always be their child.

    Hope she has a great senior year ahead of her.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun goodies! Yes, all of my lil ones will be in school starting tomorrow, last one is in Kindergarten! I hope to have more blogging time to leave messages and post more in the upcoming months too!

    My fav. is your long basket:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim ~ I love all of your treasures...how fun to come home with such sweet goodies! Also, thank you for visiting my "little space" and sharing such heartwarming comments. Sweet blessings for your week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was great to see you post Kim. You sure did find some great things at some wonderful prices!! I love it when that happens. Hope you have a great week.

    Blessings,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  11. So great to hear from you! Looks like you found some nice goodies. Those lambs are so adorable!

    I hope your daughter has a wonderful senior year. Time seems to fly during this time when your kids reach certain milestones.

    Before long, she will be married and giving you grandkids! So hang onto all the special little memories and get ready for the ride!

    Have a great week!
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the music and the G-sale things are nice too (:)
    Cute cute banner~
    hugs,Patty

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful finds! They do grow up so fast don't they? My baby is in 10th grade this year. Wow! I'm loving your little chalkboard sign in the background by the way :)

    Hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are all great finds! I love the basket, it would look nice on a front door with just a few more floral pieces.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great treasure hunting! Love the lambs...so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the lambs. They are really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the stash! I said at the beginning of summer that I would be doing yard sales hunting, but alas, the time it just keeps slipping by! Hope all is well with you Kim. Did you by any chance try those Cupboard Cookies yet???? Have a great day <3

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh what great deals you found! I love those precious lambs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.