Hello sweet blogging friends! I'm finally getting around to adding some Fall touches in my home. I thought I'd share a few with you.
One of my favorite Gooseberry Patch cookbooks...isn't the cover just darling?
My little school chalkboard. I love using my Chalk Ink Markers.
My Hutch...one of my favorite pieces in my kitchen!
A Fall Wreath
I love this chippy little chair. I purchased it several years ago from my church. This was one of the chairs that I sat on at my beloved little church when I was around three or four years old.
Thanks for stopping by, dear friends!
♥ Kim
P.S. Be sure and click on the words Gooseberry Patch and Chalk Ink Markers above...they'll take you to these wonderful websites.
Graphics by: http://www.gooseberrypatch.com/


I love your fall decorations! I will have to take some pics of mine and post. Maybe tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThank you for visiting my blog! I'm glad you liked the Coupon Organization Book. It really helped me alot on saving money and time!! P.s. I really like your fall decorations! I haven't put mine up yet (it's still around 100° here!!).
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely, cozy home! Love the cookbook and your hutch! =D
ReplyDeleteKim, I love your fall decor! I've got to get some of my fall items out pretty soon too! Your hutch is sooo very pretty, and I love the way you have it decorated!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Lynn
It all looks so festive. I'm especially loving the little chalk board and your little chair!
ReplyDeleteLooks so nice! I'm in the mood to do my Fall decorating but have to wait until I return from a weekend trip coming up. Next week I'll get busy, for sure! Thanks for sharing with us.
ReplyDelete~Adrienne~
Beautiful touches...I would love to have a hutch, and the space in which to put one..
ReplyDeleteThank you sharing...and always stopping to visit...too.
Fall is on the way. I will admit I do love the colors of autumn! You have a nice place in your hutch to place all your fall decorations! Blink, and it will be your Christmas decorations!
ReplyDeletedenise
So pretty...as always. Thanks for the link for the chalk markers. Love 'em.
ReplyDeleteIt all looks so nice. That little chair is just precious and I like how you have accessorized it.
ReplyDeleteOh Kim...I love the charming autumn look of your home! I have the same cookbook...oh how I love Gooseberry Patch cookbooks! Also, I will need to look into the Chalk Ink Markers. We visited with friends over the weekend and were asked if we would like to tour a home across the country road...set back in and very hard to see from the road...oh my...it was an old schoolhouse that they are redoing and it is adorable. Out in the courtyard layed a stack of slate pieces...the old chalkboard from the schoolhouse! She said that each of us could choose a piece that we could take home with us. We were all so excited. Now I need to decide how I want to display mine. The slate is over 108 years old she told us! Such a treasure! If you have any good ideas...please share with me! Sweet autumn blessings to you! Love all that you shared! Hugs ♥ Teri
ReplyDeleteIt's always such a great time visiting and this fall is no exception..your home is welcoming and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI'm doing my fall decorating on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteLove the Gooseberry Patch cookbooks! What a treasure your little chair is with the memories it holds.!
ReplyDeleteThe wreath on the door is lovely.
I'm in south central PA, myself!
Your hutch is just lovely and I love that sweet little chair. Looking forward to seeing more Fall decor in your beautiful home.
ReplyDeleteLove your Fall decorations!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Marie
Thanks for sharing the Gooseberry Patch love here, Kim, and your hutch is beautiful, as always. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your touches of fall. Alas, I am living vicariously through my talented blogging friends and have done little decorating. I'm doing it this weekend.
ReplyDeleteBest,
Bonnie
I found your blog whilst searching and I love it, I will look forward to reading about life in your neck of the woods ! Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHi Kim, Thanks for stopping by. You have such a pretty blog. I love your fall decor! I've seen four leaves fall so far. Everything is still pretty green around here. It's nice to see a bit of fall color.
ReplyDeleteDonna @ Comin' Home