Good morning blogging friends! I'm glad you enjoyed the pictures of my powder room. I appreciate all of your wonderful comments.
Aren't these flowers pretty? I won this center piece at a Bridal Shower...can't wait to put in on my porch.
I'm not sure what I'll be posting about next. Any ideas on what you'd be interested in seeing? I'd love to hear your ideas!
♥ Kim
Graphic by: http://www.susanbranch.com/

OMG! I love that centerpiece. I love purple!!! It would look nice in my bathroom. Purple, purple, purple...love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers! I am catching up with you. Your powder room is lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Penny
Very pretty flowers. I am itching to get out and plant flowers. It is hard to wait until after Mother's Day! (around her that should be our last frost date) I am curious what is the red in the canister behind the chalkboard?
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
Your flowers are really pretty! I hope you have a wonderful Monday!
ReplyDelete~Dan~
I love your centerpiece. Your home always looks so inviting.
ReplyDeleteThe centerpieces is beautiful! I also looked at the pictures of your powder room, gorgeous! You are so talented :) I'm anxious to see what you blog about next. Thank you for visiting my blog to welcome me back.
ReplyDeleteKim, your purple flowers are really beautiful! I am a big fan of purple flowers!
ReplyDeleteI really love your powder room too!
Blessings,
~Lynn
Kim ~ The flowers are so, so pretty! I enjoy your website so much...everything is so ~homey~ and shares such a warmth! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteLove your purple centerpiece, it's beautiful!
ReplyDelete