~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

~♥ I Love Red ♥~

Good sunny morning to you sweet blogging friends!  I was on the lookout for more RED and found these lovely pictures at the Country Living website.

This bedding...
and this bedding is from Kmart's Country Living Collection.
The dishes are as well...looks like I'm making a trip to my local Kmart.
Isn't this a lovely porch?  I just the steps leading up to it...makes me smile!  There's nothing better than a RED glider.


Thanks for stopping by...I always enjoy your company.
Have a lovely day!
Kim

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all the great pictures. I might have to make a trip to KMart soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the room with the wicker trunk. Red is one of my favorite colors!!
    Have a blessed day and stop over and enter my giveaway when you get a chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the red. There is something about that color that inspires passion.
    Those dishes from Kmart are adorable. Hmmm, I havent' been to the big K for some time, I might just have to go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that first bedding! Who would have thunk it came from K-Mart??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red is such a lovely country color whether it be "primitive" or "down right country". I too love those rooster themed dishes, may just have to make a trip to Kmart, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh..love all the red - especially the red glider! And I love the color combinations in your backgrounds - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank You for sharing :) Those were some really nice bedding and I love the glidder.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the red you shared with us! I think I am going to have to go to K-Mart soon too! I hope you having a great day!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kim, I also love red and pink. I have red splattered in different things throughout my home so these pics were sure nice to see.

    I especially love the porch too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it all! I have been looking all over for a lightweight red bed topper, I shall be going to Kmart soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh...I <3 red too!! I think I need to check out those dishes.

    Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Red is one of my favorite colors too. KMart has been getting in some pretty country things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pictures....I have the dishes, I got them on sale in the fall and I really love them, they will look so cute in your house! I am really loving that red metal seating, it reminds me of one my Great Aunt had, I spent many summer days on one of those when I was a kid, wish I had it now! Have a great day.
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  14. Every room needs a little red in it. I love the images you selected.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love red, too, in all forms. Kmart has some wonderful reds available!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ahh Kim, thanks so much for sharing all the wonderful photos. Red is my all-time favorite color. Exciting. Interesting. I use it often (maybe too often) in my artwork. But can't seem to help myself.

    I've even block-painted one of my walls going down the hallway in this lovely shade, and in nearly thirteen years, I've never tired of it.

    Hope you've been well. I haven't popped over in a while, and sure am glad I did today. Enjoyed it so much!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Blessings, Love and Friday Sunshine, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love red too!
    My new pup woke from his slumber when your music came on. He wanted to leave. Lol! I guess he is not a country fan. Your blog is so pretty. I think I need to update mine to Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was just at K-mart today, and totally missed those gorgeous dishes. Must go back!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh those pictures were yummy! I love the red glider!!!

    Hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  20. i love red too..especially red and yellow....

    this was all lovely...

    kary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.