~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Thursday, April 15, 2010

~♥ Powder Room Pictures ♥~

Good Morning!  I thought I'd show you some pictures of my powder room.  It's just off the laundry room.  I recently bought new valances from Wal-mart.  These are by Better Homes and Gardens...aren't they pretty?

Most of these items were thrift store finds...the little plant, the small pictures, apothocary jars, the bird house.
The little wheel barrow is a Hallmark ornament from several years ago.


 My favorite shelf in this cupboard.
My dear Mom as a little girl...she was 8 years old.

Would you believe this is a little vase?
Thank you all for stopping by to visit...I really appreciate it!

♥ Kim

27 comments:

  1. Kim, the valances are the perfect addition to your beautiful powder room. LOVE that clock, too! I have one in aqua.

    xoxo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful space! all of your little treasuures are so lovingly displayed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty powderroom. I really like the curtains. What a sweet picture of you mamma.
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the pictures of your powder room! Very pretty and I just love the little vase that looks like a clock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love sneaking a peek inside your home. Love your new curtains. Your powder room is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kim
    I loved all!!!
    Your powder room are very very pretty
    and the courtains !!!!! is wonderful!!!

    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice! Love all of your beautiful things! Lucky you to have a sweet picture of your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your powder room! Everything looks so cute! Did you put wallpaper or decoupage paper on the back of your shelves? I've been thinking about doing this to my corner cabinet.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the valance, and all the beautiful vignettes made. You look like your mom...I see the resemblance

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice, I love altering thrift store stuff into home decor, nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim~
    You have such a gift for decorating!

    I <3 the valances you purchased...they add so much to your room.

    Thanks for sharing a piece of your home with us.

    Blessings my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty valance and I like the photo of your Mother as a young girl, it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a charming powder room. I like the cupboard with the white crochet pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your powder room looks wonderful! You did a really good job on it! I hope you are having a great Thursday!

    ~Dan~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooooooo darling Kim! Love your powder room!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I do like your new valances. And I really like the cheerful little yellow shelf in your powder room! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of your little treasures and those valences are absolutely perfect :)

    Hugs,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE it!! It's so inviting!! Just what a powder room should be! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your little powder room! Your new valances are gorgeous. Your photos almost made me want to redo my little powder room off our laundry room but I 'gave' it to my sweetheart to use as his space, especially since he works in the garage and outside and comes and goes through the laundry room. It's still a bit in transition. Thanks for inspiration!
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable powder room. So sweet and feminine. I love the Better Homes and Garden line of goods from Walmart. I'm not a big fan of Walmart, but I like this new stuff so much....the dishes are so pretty.
    hugs
    ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the shelf with the chicken wire on it. So cute. That last pink piece is so cute for a vase.

    ReplyDelete
  22. The valance is darling and so are all of your other additions. Love it all.....

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love your powder room. You may be able to find some unique things to add to it at http://www.primitive-decor.com.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You are sooo creative. Such a good eye. Your powder room is just cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Isn't it amazing how changing a curtain can make you so happy? Your powder room looks great with the new addition. Love the other items too.

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.