~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hello blogging friends! Thank you all so much for the sweet comments that were left on my last post. I hope my formula works for those of you who are giving it a try. Honestly, this is the best year I've had for hanging baskets. I thought I'd show you a picture of the other hanging baskets. I am still amazed at how much they've grown.
I also thought I'd share the view we have from our porch...this is it on a nice day. I love this view so much and really enjoy how it changes through the seasons.

As you can see, the view isn't that good on a rainy day.
This is Lil Mama...one of the kittens. She is one of the sweetest little gals ever! They all spend a lot of time enjoying the comfy furniture on the porch.This is Bubba, the only boy in the bunch. He didn't appreciate having his picture taken...lol.
Thank you so much for stopping by...I hope you all are enjoying your summer!
Please stop by again...I enjoy the company.
♥ Kim

27 comments:

  1. Your hanging baskets are beautiful, but WOW, what a gorgeous view! I be that is really something in the fall! Love it!
    And what adorable kitties! They do make sweet companions, don't they? I really miss mine and have thought about recuing another. But hubby doesn't want to take in anymore pets. It is so painful when they pass on. But they are a joy while we have them. He says when our two dogs cross the rainbow bridge, he just deosn't want anymore pets. :(
    Anyway, you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a view! You have such a beautiful place.
    Kim in OK

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your front porch is so pretty! I love the rolling hillsides nearby and the lush green! Thanks for a moment 'in the shade'! May your day be blessed with good things!

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey...lucky me! I was just checking in and caught your blog with a new post! I always enjoy your pictures and updates...and your baskets are no exception! WOW - what is the secret?? They look so pretty! I can see why the kitties to love to hang out on that porch!

    Good to hear from you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't believe that is your view....everyday! i'm sooooooooooooo jealous. my view is houses....houses oh and a concrete wall in the back. wow! i want to move to where you live :) the baskets are blooming beautifully. i bought baskets months ago and i'm going for the empty look. lol

    hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hanging baskets look awesome! I only have one and I think all this raining is doing a number on it...poor thing.

    What a beautiful view you have. It looks so peaceful where you are. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend so far :)

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I wish I could drop by and sit a spell with you on the porch, enjoying the view and looking at your gorgeous flowers! You are blessed. Thanks for sharing your wonderful home with us.
    ~Adrienne~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I could just look out form you porch for hours ans hours - it's soo beautiful! But then, I'd have to sit in the grass and look at the view looking back at your lovely home. You really do live in a beautiful setting. I always love my "visits" to you and your home ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. as usual, how beautiful your home looks! and of course, beautiful cali and her baby! she looks so much like my callie...thank you for posting about your kitties! love kitty pics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pics! I think I need to actually make the trek out to your place sometime, lol it's sooooo far away :-p jk Love the bunting and flowers and all and VIEW! :)xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Kim,
    Such a beautiful view, my goodness you are one very lucky girl!. My dream is to have a view and land.
    Your kitty's are adorable.
    Take care and enjoy your day,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is quite a view. I love the rainy day view! But with all the rain we have had in the north east, I will take the sunshine view today!
    Your plants are beautiful. Again the weather has been rough on my plants. It is sort of sad, but there is still time for improvenment and a little Miracle Grow!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim, The view from your porch is awesome, I would be sitting there for hours. Love the pictures of the cats. Hope you are having a good week.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Kim,
    I love the view ! I think it looks even in the rain .I love your flowers too ,I wish I had a green thumb ,I may have to work on it harder .
    hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your hanging baskets are just beautiful! And your view is amazing too. I love PA....My dad was born there.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great view you have. I am from WV so the views around where I live are similar. Your baskets are amazing! How pretty they look on your pourch.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for stopping by and for your lovely comment about my room.
    I think the view is amazing!!! Even with the rain!

    ReplyDelete
  18. My first visit. I can see that you have the same interest in blogging that I do. Loved reading it.
    Thanks for sharing a part of you with us.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Kim! I have been MIA for awhile and wanted to stop in and check on ya and say Hey! I hope everything is going well for you and have a blessed day!
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great view!!! The baskets are lovely. The care you give them shows. The kitties are great. Bubba has some attitude. I love it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your front porch is absolutely beautiful! Those views are breathtaking! I bet you wake up every day feeling so blessed! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey Kim! just stopping by to say hello. Hope all is well with you and you will return to blogging soon when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is such a beautiful Blog with a nice cosy feel to it. I really love it. This definately is the direction in which I want my own blog to go.

    Keep up the good work and keep doing what you do.

    Cheers
    Shanoy
    jamaicanmommies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet blog you have! Enjoyed my visit!

    Hugs!
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful blog and beautiful home! Oh and love the cats to! Enjoyed my visit!

    Hugs,
    Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kim. I just happened upon your blog and was admiring your home and the view and thinking what a pretty place to live.
    I looked to see where you were and, hey! you're just right around the corner. We're in Monongahela and we come up that way once a year for my husbands family reunion.
    Your home is beautiful as are those kitties. :)
    I'll stop back often.
    Di

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.