I thought I'd drop in and say "Hello" to let all of you know that I haven't flown the coop! This chick just hasn't had much to post about. I'm hoping that come September, I'll have some fall decorating to share.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
During my absence I celebrated my 43rd birthday...wait...I'm not 43....I'm 44...what am I talking about...LOL....also discovered my first gray hair!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you all for the comments you continue to leave on my blog...I really appreciate each and every one of them. On a sad note, Lil Mama, one of our sweet kittens that I wrote about on my previous post has disappeared...I am just heartsick...it's been almost two weeks and we haven't seen her at all. I'm praying that she'll come home safe and sound!
♥ Kim
Nice to hear from you. So sorry about your kitty :(
ReplyDeleteI have a few new posts on my blog plz check them out when you get some time.
Have a great weekend.
Sorry to hear your kitty is missing...seems like so many people are blogging about finding lost kittens hanging around their properties. Maybe someone took her in...hope she gets home to you soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Kim!
ReplyDeleteI hope your sweet little kitten returns home safe and sound!
Happy Birthday to you! Only one gray hair? You lucky girl ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dena
Hi, stopping by from Twice Remembered. Your first gray hair at 44? Lucky lucky you:) I'm the same age and had my first grays at 19, let's just say my stylist and I see each other alot LOL~~
ReplyDeleteStop by anytime!
happy birthday! hope your day was filled with lots of love and laughter. sorry to hear about your kitty :( i hope she comes home soon.
ReplyDeleteHello, Happy to hear from you again. Happy Belated Birthday!I am so sorry about the Kitty, it hurts to lose one.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend.
Barbara
Hi...
ReplyDeleteAlways I see your blog..it´s a lovely blog!!!
(excuse-me my English...I try...rs..)
I hope tooo that your sweet litle kitten returns home safe and sound!!
Have a greet weekend
ks
I am right there with ya sistah...I turn 43 mext mont and hubby turns 44 in Oct. How could we be in our 40's!! LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday! Aren't the 40's the new 20's.
ReplyDeleteGretchen
Sorry about your kitty. :( I hope she shows up. Ya just never know. I laughed when you told us your age. We are the same age and I always have to count up. Just when I get used to my age, it changes again. lol
ReplyDeleteYour FIRST gray hair just now? Wow...I'm 42 and I've had gray for almost 10 years!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy Birthday!!
Hey Kim! So nice to see a post form you, and thanks for the comment you left for me on my blog.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated Birthday! I am a little bit ahead of you, since I turned 47 in February, and have MANY gray hairs! UGH! But I have EARNED every one of them! LOL!
So sorry to hear about Mama kitty. Maybe she will return soon.
Have a great weekend!
Oh poor Lil Mamma - hope she's safe and have a rollicking time ..
ReplyDeleteHappy Happy {sorry I missed it} Birthday to you! Hope is was all you wanted it to be. The cake looks YUM-O :-)
We are a little slow here as well..I think every season that starts to wane we get a little slower. Maybe sadness for what's going out the door, but then that first day of the new season (whichever one it is) we get excited all over again! So, fall's just around the corner, and a whole new look at the world around us!
first gray hair at 44? That's awesome. Happy belated b.day!
ReplyDeleteI hope your kitty comes home! Also, happy belated birthday! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kim,
ReplyDeleteWonderful to have you back. I hope your sweet kitten comes home. If she doesn't lets hope she is being well taken care of and happy. Kids often find kittens and brings them home to live with them.
Take care and enjoy your weekend,
Elizabeth
I hope Lil Mama comes back.
ReplyDeleteA late Happy Birthday to you. I turned 44 in June and kept accidentally saying 43 forever it seemed. I just signed up to follow your blog and I really like it. Yummy looking cake there too! Looking forward to future postings.
ReplyDeleteLillie Mae
wow i'm impressed that it took 43 years to discover your first gray hair! mine i discovered at about age 21, many many moons ago! lucky you!!!
ReplyDelete