~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Thursday, February 26, 2009

~*A Little Of This And That*~

Hello dear blogging friends...I hope you all are doing well...to tell you the truth, I'm getting spring fever! I'm longing for spring colors in this drabness of winter...where did I find mine? At Wal-mart...
I picked up a bag of these milk chocolate eggs in the loveliest shade of blue...they also had them in yellow and in green! I have found my little bit of spring at last!
Having the blue eggs made me want to add these two pictures to my hutch.

I never thought I'd be using blue in my kitchen...but I must say that I'm liking it a lot!
I added a touch of spring to my powder room with this silk violet.
This cup always makes me smile, so I added it to the powder room as well.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Have you started adding touches of spring to your home as well?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I also want to thank all of you who commented on my post about my milk glass. I'm hoping to find more...watch out thrift stores...here I come!
Love, Kim

26 comments:

  1. Hey there! I'm not ready for spring yet, myself. But I understand wh so many others are.
    That is a pretty blue, but in my house, they wouldn't last! LOL!
    Love the pictures and other things too. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and yummy! I love the blue and I will be heading to walmart for my own piece of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice touches. That particular touch of blue, would be gone very quickly around here. ;)
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those eggs (even though chocolate) are too pretty to eat! I love how you displayed them- and the blue is soo springy! Have a great "almost Spring" day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those blue eggs look good enough to eat...LITERALLY! lol! You've inspired me to start bringing some springy colors into my decor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so nice and springy. I am ready for spring, too. It's in the low 60's here today. But it's supposed to be cooler over the weekend. Hope you have a great afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so ready for Spring!
    If I put those blue candy eggs out at my home, I don't think that they would last long enough for me to take a pic!
    But what a lovely shade, and a wonderful way to add color to your home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Easter. It is my favorite holiday. I think it is because spring is on it's way. Your blue eggs look pretty and yummy too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The eggs look very springy. I haven't started on spring yet. I am still enjoying being cozy in winter. I am not ready yet! I think I was a bear in a past life because I love to hibernate in fall and winter!

    Maybe your blog will be the inspiration I need!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your touches of spring! Those blue eggs remind me of robin eggs! I will be picking up some decorative bunnies, eggs, flowers for my fireplace in anticipation of easter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Kim! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I see we have MUCH in common!
    Yes, I love my Cricut. And I am amazed at how many gals wrote me back about it!!!
    Loved your post. Living in SoCal kind of gives you spring/summer all year, so - no, I haven't put my spring out yet. But I will . . . I bought some new Eater things this year, but Easter isn't until April this year, so I may have to put it out way early!
    I'm trying to follow you, but am having trouble on my end - I'll come back and sign up!!!
    HAGD! karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love that pretty blue. I am really ready for spring and can not wait until it gets here!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll have to look for those candy eggs when I go grocery shopping on Saturday. Love the way they look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so ready for spring. The blue color is just perfect! I may have to go buy a few eggs. We have a few sweet tooths in the house so I am not sure how long they will last!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such sweet touches of Spring Kim. I love the bowl of Robin's egg blue chocolates.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The blue is so nice for Spring...along with your other touches. I think I'm getting in the mood for Spring myself, have already bought a few new things for this year.


    I'll be looking for the eggs at Walmart tomorrow. LOL!

    Hugs,
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so ready for spring. Your home banner photo was so fresh and cheerful. Pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Morning Kim, Love the arrangement with the blue eggs and the picture. I haven't seen in blue candy eggs, but I will ber looking.

    Yesterday was a beautiful day and we worked at the lake in the yard and today is cold and high ..high.winds.. and going down to 28 tonight. Enough is Enough.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was at Walmart yesterday and forgot to look for those pretty, blue eggs. They wouldn't last a week here...Stush has a sweet tooth but right now he's in cookie heaven with the Girl Scout cookies:)
    Have a great Sunday!
    Rondell

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kim...
    Those blue chocolate eggs are beautiful !.. I am going to have to see if I can find them !
    Yes, touches of blue are a must have ! I do not decorate with blue in my home..but I do have blue and brown olde bottles lined up on a windowsill and a touch of blue in a metal chicken sign.. and a blue glass nesting chicken..
    Thanks for bringing the eggs to our attention ! Now will you please pass the eggs ??? They look yummy, too!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like your spring touches. Those eggs are so pretty and look tasty too. Also, I love the "Mother" mug. So pretty.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I still haven't taken down the little bits of Valentine decor I have...I am going to replace them with bits of Easter.

    I bought a bag of malted milk eggs too...they are almost gone...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Kim! No, I've not yet begun to add springlike touches to my home but I'm getting VERY eager. Love your blue eggs, they look like robin's eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well I'm ready for spring now that we had a snow day. Those blue eggs are so pretty and I love the milkglass vases! I never find big ones like that!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  25. Kim...love all your pics. Especially love the tea mug, it's beautiful. The eggs are my favorite color. I want to paint one of my bathrooms that color!

    I'm ready for spring but that means summer is not far behind...I'm NEVER ready for summer in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the shade of blue, too, so spring-y! Your home looks so pretty - happy almost spring to you~ :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.