Welcome to my kitchen at Christmas!Now for an upclose look at some things...
My new Christmas plates...from Giant Eagle.
My newest Gooseberry Patch cookbook.
Garland above my double ovens decorated with cookie cutters.
Thrift store urn with a glittery bulb.
My church sale table cloth.
Garland on my pantry area...
decorated with miniature porcelain...
and pine cone bulbs recently found at TJ Maxx...aren't they sweet?

My kitchen tree decorated with mini utensils. The tree skirt is from Dollar General several years ago...it's really cute (darn it...should have gotten a close up!).
Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure and visit Julia's Blog Hooked On Houses for more Christmas Tours! Please also go to Boo Mama's Christmas Tour of Homes
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I also want to thank those of you dear blogging friends who commented on my last post...I'm so glad you're not tired of my snow pictures. Glad you enjoyed them because our temperatures warmed up and now all of that pretty snow is GONE! And, I did make the picture of our home into a Christmas card.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Remember, if you want me to add you to my new blog roll at,
please let me know!
Gorgeous!! I love the candlesticks that look like gingerbread men! Adorable! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYour home & your kitchen is so beautiful !!
ReplyDeleteLove all your hard work !!
Thank you for adding me to your new blog !!Don't forget to enter my giveaway ,if you haven't already !
Prim Hugs & Blessings,
Sharon
Oh, what a cozy warm Christmas Kitchen!!! Love it all and the Garland with the porcilan(sp?) is so cute!!!! Nancy
ReplyDeleteEverything looks really pretty. I especially love those little porcelain decorations. Hope you're having a great Christmas so far.
ReplyDeleteMorning Kim,
ReplyDeleteYour Christmas kitchen is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED seeing all the photos of the great decorations in it! It is all just gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your beautiful home.
Oh! I have to say the photo of your house in the snow with the lights and everything made me gasp, it's just so pretty. Thanks for joining my blog party and inviting us into your lovely home. It's so warm and cheerful! I like all of your displays.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas!! -Julia :-)
I love the photo of your home on your header. How beautiful with the snow! Everything is decorated so fabulously! (Is that a word). HA! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who uses my candlesticks for something beside candles! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful.. That's all I can say! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day!
Kay
Peddlin'Treasures
Wow, stunning! What a beautiful home you have. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLove the kitchen utensil tree! Too cute!
ReplyDeleteHi Kim -
ReplyDeleteYour kitchen is so cozy, as always, but I love the Christmas look you've added. How do you get your garland up near the ceiling to be secure enough to hang breakables on?
~Adrienne~
Absolutley CHARMING!
ReplyDeleteOh! I LOVE your home!! So cozy and warm!! Thanks for popping by!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Myrna
All of the red touches everywhere are soooo pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and cozy, I LOVE it! This is just too much fun!
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! I just love everything! You have some of the best ideas! Thanks for sharing your pics with us. I have enjoyed ALL of your home tour photos! I especially love the little pitchers and pinecones hanging from the garland and the cookie cutters and your kitchen tree.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Oh my, your home is so beautiful. I loved how you decorated everything, there seems to be something in just about every roo,. You must feel ike you are surrounded by Christmas - how wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of the outside of your house, simply beautiful.
Merry Christmas, Kiy
Merry Christmas! I love your home!
ReplyDeleteI love the snowmen made from candlesticks....and the TREEE>.......sigh...with the old kitchen tools. I have always wanted to do that! LOVE the pitchers...love everything kIM...you have outdone yourself gal! I know I have said it before..but if I came to visit..I would just feel sooo at home! cherry
ReplyDeleteThe blanket of snow makes your house look even more like a postcard! Hopefully, you'll get more snow, maybe in time for a white Christmas?
ReplyDeleteThank you for inviting us into your home for this tour, it's very cozy. :)
Lovely and so homey.
ReplyDeleteReminds me of my WV roots!
Pamela from NE Ohio
Could you please come up to the northeast and decorate my home. Your home has a very inviting and warm feeling to it,just what I want for my home where people feel comfortable and at home when they come over. Love it.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Mary
Kim,
ReplyDeleteLove your home tour...Beautiful...I going to visit your pink saturday...next..thanks for stopping by...Have a great week
Beautiful...thanks for the tour. I would just love to sit down and have a cup of cocoa in your kitchen!! Everything is lovely...
ReplyDeleteI loved it! Just makes me want to pull up a chair and sit there and watch you make me something yummy, lol!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cozy and festive atmosphere in your home! Loved all your decor!
ReplyDeleteYour home is just beautiful inside and out. I love your kitchen. The kitchen tree and the garland are adorable ideas.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stoping by my blog and for your kind words.
Merry Christmas,
Nanna K
Hi Kim~
ReplyDeleteJust found you on Jennifer's blog and thought I'd drop by and say hello! Your home is absolutely gorgeous with the snow and all! Love all your pretty decorations, too! Here in GA. it's close to 70degrees...such doesn't feel like Christmastime!
Please feel free to hop over anytime...I love meeting new people!
Your home is decorated so pretty! I just love all the touches and especially the garland berries with cookie cutters....actually loved many things!
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way. My youngest is learning to be more careful with his money, which is what we want.
ReplyDeleteI did enjoy your tour!
Your home is gorgeous! So picturesque. I really like your kitchen utensil tree. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love all your decorations. Your home looks so warm and cozy. Makes me want to stop by and visit!
ReplyDeleteI had to visit because our blogs are named almost the same. Does that make us twinsies or do we just think alike?
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful home. I love your porch. Love the kitchen Christmas tree.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and a Blessed New Year to You...
Lovely Christmas decorations, Kim! They would look so great in my old farmhouse. I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by for a visit and leaving such a nice comment. It's much appreciated. I love your home, it's such a beautiful setting too. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely room! Love all the simple choices you made to decorate like the candy sticks in the jars. How clever!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Lea
Oh-It's just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love that little "utensil tree"!
Everything looks fabulous!
Have a wonderful day, Kim
Merry Chirstmas to YOU and Yours! :)
hugs-Kath
Beautiful as usual!!! That is the cutest snowman candelstick!!! Love it!!!! Your home is AMAZING!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...your home looks amazing. I am lovin' the snow on the outside and the gorgeous decor on the inside!! Wowee Kazowee...you really know how to decorate. Isn't it fun. You have done a beautiful job putting things together. I love those pinecone bulbs and your garlands. Just beautiful!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Debbie
Your home looks AMAZING! So warm and welcoming - and I LOVE the stairway into the kitchen - I used to watch something in TV where they had a stairway in the kitchen and I've love it ever since! And, I have an old scale like yours - love the candy jars beside it!
ReplyDeleteHave a Merry Christmas and love your home photo on the header as well.
Colleen
Lovely decorations Kim! You are all ready for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteStop by my blog when you get a chance. I have something for you.
How to decide? How to decide? Since there were so many tours to pick from, I thought I'd visit as many 'Kims" as I could.
ReplyDeleteI love your blue speckled kettle.
Merry christmas!
Beautiful! I adore the cookie cutters/garland! Thanks for sharing. Love it!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Lesa Swedeen
I love, love ... LOVE your home! The outside, the inside, the decorations! I want to come over right now! It just says "This is a home filled with love."
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing.
Have a very Merry Christmas!
I LOVE everything! That cute kitchen tree and your window decorations and the garland with the little white pitcher -- oh it's adorable at your place and so warm and cozy :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Dena
Well...I am now "following" your blog...it's late and I want to come back tomorrow! My house in CO look a lot like yours, but the porch actually wrapped all the way around! I loved it...and miss it, for I am a porch person. Your home ia quite cozy!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful. I love your blog layout, too! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteI love it all! :) So pretty and just so....
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful home.
ReplyDelete