Hi blogging friends...there hasn't been a whole lot going on here at my home...just the usual, laundry, house cleaning, running errands, etc. I haven't started my bathroom cupboard reorganization project yet, though it looks like the weather will be keeping me inside for a few days. I like reorganizing when the weathers not that great. I did take my before pictures. I was going to post them, but decided to wait until the whole project is finished.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
While out and about I found these little felt mittens at Dollar General. You get two for $1.00. These are not flimsy felt either...these are rather thick and you simply can't beat the price. I want to dress them up a little, but I'm not sure at this point what I'm going to do with them.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As always, thanks for stopping by...I enjoy the company!
I have seen those several times :) I like them but the colors aren't my fav so I left them there but thought I could make my own possibly...if I could find the time! LOL
ReplyDeleteDid you see the rusted stars with the glitter around the outside? I got one of those and another glittered one to Prim up....soon I'll share how I do that!
Have a great day!
Leslie
I love the mittens! SO adorable!
ReplyDeleteI'll have to look next time I go there, they certainly are cute:)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to look for the rusted stars too.LOL I must not be looking in the right place or something:)
Rondell
Your mittens are so sweet! They are perfect for Christmas. :o)
ReplyDeleteSincerely ~ Tricia Anne
Hi Kim,
ReplyDeleteOh, I can't wait to get my freebie recipe books in the mail.. Love getting mail that isn't a bill. LOL
Sometimes those dollar stores have really neat things!.. I have gotten some nice throw pillows at those stores, rag rugs, etc.
Hugs,
Linda
Too cute mittens....let us know what you do with them. I see cute things like these - but never am really sure what to do with them (other than use them as tie-on accents for presents). Will be checking back....
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! I wonder if they can be tea-stained? I'll have to make a stop and see if our store has them.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up!
Kim,
ReplyDeleteThe mittens are cute! I forget about Dollar General sometimes. I should stop in there. I stop in Dollar Tree pretty often though...and it's time for another visit!
Have a great upcoming weekend!
Tammy
We used to have some little felt mittens that hung on our Christmas tree; I think they would be cute with small clips on the back for the tree or magnets for the holiday fridge. Can you tell that I am not too imaginative this morning?
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by to visit me.
Janet @ Housepeepers