~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, November 17, 2008

~*Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow*~

New Pictures Added on Tuesday, November 18th
Scroll Down To View Them
We had some snow today and I must say that it is getting me in the mood to start decorating! It looks so pretty that I wanted to share some pictures with all of you.

~*Our House*~
~*Our Barn*~
~*Our New Horses*~
Only Gossip and Pacific Fling
Gossip and Fling for short.
Welcome to the family!
I decided to try something different with my pictures. I've been adding a border around them since I started blogging, but wanted to change things up a bit...what do you think? Do you like them better with or without the border?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
New Pictures Added on 11/18/2008
I went to visit the kittens as I always do every morning and was greeted by little Chewy who loves to climb up my pantleg! The kittens are eight weeks old today...they will be seeing the vet on Thursday.

29 comments:

  1. Your photos look like the fronts of Christmas cards! Just besutiful! I love the horse's names - how cute! Enjoy your snow - it is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas"!!
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a lot of snow! I like the borders, but that is because I associate it with your blogging style. I like to mix things up a bit, though, which is why I change the blog design each month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim,

    Your pictures are always so gorgeous - border or not - we still love them! Hope you are enjoying the snow (and decorating HAHA!)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a beautiful piece of property, and I'm so jealous of your snow.

    I actually liked the border, it was something different and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I just looked at this second blog. I can't believe your snow. Crazy. We usually have snow by now, but it has been unusually warm and dry. I'll have to check this blog out more frequently too. I'm a little slow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty pictures of your farm & I like your horses, too. I personally prefer the pics without the borders.

    blessings,
    ~ Pam ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful pics!!! They do look like the front of postcards! You should think of framing some of these pics.Have a blessed day!
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos look great both ways. We got the lightest dusting of snow last night and one of our radio stations is already playing Christmas music! I am so ready to get a tree.

    I just caught up on some of your posts and wanted to mention that I love what you did with those jugs. Those look like the perfect candles to go in them! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMGosh! What beautiful photos! I hope we get some snow down here. We ahd heavy snow flurries last year but none of it stuck. So technically we haven't had snow in 4 years! We never get that much anyway, but a little is always nice.
    You have such a beautiful home and I love the barn too!
    About the border on the pics or not, I like it either way. But I think these are so pretty they don't need anythign else.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had to call in the family to look at your pictures! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your place looks so pretty with a fresh dusting of snow. I can't wait until we get more then flurries.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I could live in your barn alone, it is picture perfect!!!!! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey I didn't know you love horses?! You ever stop into Equine Chic? I work there. Great pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the pics of the snow! Send some our way! Your pictures are always great with or without the border.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kim,

    I love the snow photos but I'm glad I'm in SC not PA. Love your new horses.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful!. I love the snow and your home is just a dream!. We are still having warm days here in Calif. I wonder if I'll ever see winter.

    Enjoy your day,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  17. Soooooooooooooooo pretty! And your kitty cracks me up. cherry

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the photos! Those are the kind that make me want some snow :)

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your house and land is just beautiful! Way different than where I live with all that snow. I'm so jealous you have horses! Oh, and the kitten is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. The snow is just beautiful - can you send some down south?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your pictures are beautiful. The snow makes everything look so pretty. What kind of horses are they?

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a sweetie that kitty is! I am quite envious of your snow. They say we may get a little flurries on Friday. I am not holding my breath as that would be rare in Holland for November but who knows. Then again, Jos has to drive to Belgium for the day so I hope the roads are not bad either. I think I cannot have it both ways. :)

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  23. It looks soooo cold there!!! ah!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL...just like a card!!! I can't believe all that snow...so pretty. The kitten is so CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness I love all these pictures. Looks like somewhere I'd love to live. My dream is to move somewhere north because I can't stand this Texas heat. Just yesterday it was near 80 degrees (in November!). I want to actually experience a winter season not a winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Brrrrr...I have a shiver up my spine from looking at all of that snow!!!

    Such a cute kitty, too! What a sweet face!

    xo
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  27. gorgeous pictures of the snow, the barn is my favorite.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are an amazing photographer! Love all the pictures of the snow. Just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.