~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, January 14, 2008

~* Another Break *~

Dear blogging friends, Just wanted to let you know I'm going to be away for a little while. I'm dealing with a severe sinus infection and am feeling so run down and tired. It's all I can do to get through the day. I'll be back as soon as I'm feeling better.
Much love to you all, Kim
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thank you Kristen, Heidi, Brenda, Louise, Lynda, Robin, Dena, Kirstin, Terri, Kate, Esther, Anne F., Lidy, Sarah, Pattie J., Michelle, and Penny (I hope I didn't forget anyone) for your kind words regarding my Christmas Home Tour pictures...I'm glad you enjoyed them.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
As always, I appreciate the time you take to visit me!

5 comments:

  1. I hope you soon feel better Kim, a break away will do you the world of good. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you feel much better soon.
    Hugs Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon, Kim! ~ hugs, Lynda xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jos and I were both not feeling well last week. It is tiring work to be sick, isn't it? :) I hope you feel better very soon and look forward to your being back to blogging. I love visiting your home.

    Hugs ~
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kim, I do hope you are feeling better soon. I will be waiting till you are well to see more of your pics and read your wonderful blog. You just take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.