Today, Friday, January 11th, is the last day I will be adding pictures to this post. Thank you so much for stopping by to see my pictures...as always I appreciate your comments. Kate wanted to know what program I use. It's called ArcSoft Collage Creator. It was a freebie program when I purchase my HP printer/scanner/copier. I'm not sure if it can be purchased or not. Also, I just wanted to let you all know that I am so sorry that I haven't gotten around to visit with all of your dear blogging friends like I did before Christmas. My time on the computer is very limited, but I promise that I will get around to visiting with all of you soon!
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You'll find that these pictures are pretty random. Hopefully Christmas 08 will be a little more organized!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Added 1/10/08 - This is how I decorated my windowsill by my kitchen sink.
Added 1/10/08 - These trees were in my kitchen. It's decorated with many things including miniature kitchen utensils. The tree on the right was a thrift store find for 0.99 cents.
Added 1/10/08 - I love this little house. I keep it up all year round. I just added the trees (which are candles) and the deer. The deer is from my childhood.
This wreath was given to me by a long time family friend when my dear Dad passed away five years ago right before Christmas. I added the Home Sweet Home sign (it was a $1.00).
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Thanks for continuing to visit me and for your sweet comments!
Kim, your decorations look wonderful! Isn't it wonderful how we can create a feeling of warmth in our home with decorations! I just love that!
ReplyDeleteLove your photos of the house at Christmas. What pretty trees on each side of your front door! And I love that you still have the ornament your mother gave you as a child. I think the tree photo is beautiful! I love when you can see the lights well. I never get a photo I like of my tree. I just never understand how some people take such great photos of theirs.
ReplyDeleteHugs ~
Heidi
love it all, but that Goose is to die for.
ReplyDeleteKim, we not only share the same blog name, but we share an eye for a bargain as well. Lovely decorations for a relatively small outlay. x
ReplyDeleteYour home looks so pretty, Kim! I love how you've decorated your porch. ~ hugs, Lynda xo
ReplyDeleteOh O love the lil tea set!! How nice to see you again Kim....how are you?
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Robin
Keep sharing Kim, I am loving these pictures! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Kim,
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful decorations! That snowman tea set is adorable!
Hugs,
Dena
Kim, your home is amazing! I love all the decorations. What inspiration.
ReplyDeleteKim, love the decorations. I love the windows, I wish I could see the pipberries. I love the wreath too, it is a special memorial. Your tree is lovely, by the way!
ReplyDeleteHello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are lovely and I love the way that you present them. Do you use a scrapbooking program?
ReplyDeleteKate
I pray that you are better soon! Hugs from NY!!!
ReplyDeleteSoooo pretty! I knew your stuff would be nice! Love, Esther
ReplyDeleteEverything was so pretty, Kim. I love coming to your blog and seeing all your pretty eye candy. Hope you get to feeling better soon and I will keep checking in for your posts.
ReplyDeleteHi Kim...I have the same blue enamel ware coffee pot as you do...right now its empty as I have no idea what to do with it!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed looking at your decorations..I hope we get to see you again soon!
Hugs,
Robin
How fun, and "after Christmas" Tour! I loved seeing all your beautiful decorations. Your home looks welcoming, warm, and very sweet!
ReplyDeletexo Lidy
What pretty decorations. I'm so glad you shared them with us. Sarah
ReplyDeleteKim, Your Christmas decorations are so sweet. I especially love the "kitchen tree" thats adorable! Your home is so pretty.
ReplyDeletePattie :)
I enjoyed your decorations..thanks for sharing and welcome back.
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Never, never, never stop posting pictures! Please? You are such an inspiration. Your home is beautiful and I love seeing how you decorate.
ReplyDelete