~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Monday, September 24, 2007

I'm feeling a little under the weather right now so you'll have to pardon my little blog break...I sure hope that I am feeling better soon so I can can get back to reading your comments and answering the questions you all have left for me...Much Love to You All, Kim
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dear Friends, My heart is deeply touched by all of your concern, your well wishes and your prayers. I'm not sure what type of bug I had/have but it was/is a tough little bugger! As of Thursday, September 27th, I'm starting to feel a little bit better, but not quite 100% yet.

22 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better soon! Love, Esther

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you're under the weather. I hope it passes quickly.
    Take care of yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are not feeling up to par, sending hugs and wishes you feel better soon. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry you are feeling "under the weather" and pray that it won't last long and you'll be back posting your "finds" real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well soon, Kim. I'm always dropping in for a visit :)

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh sweetheart, hope you're feeling better soon. Will say a prayer for you!

    Love,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Kim, take care and I hope you feel better soon!

    hugs,

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do miss reading your blog. I am hoping you feel better real soon. Rest and drink hot tea and get to feeling better we will be hear waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kim!! I hope that you are feeling better and whatever it is that is ailing you goes away quickly! Hugs,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you feel better soon, Kim!! ~ hugs, Lynda ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you feel better soon.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, Sorry to hear that Kim. Hope you feel better soon.
    Pattie :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kim I hope you are feeling better soon.........I miss you!
    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh dear Kim, take good care of yourself! Enjoy warm tea and a comforting quilt perhaps and get well soon.

    Thinking of you.....

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kim, sorry to hear you are sick. Praying for a speedy recovery for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you're feeling better! I've been enjoying your blog. I hope it's ok that I tagged you for Seven Random Things. (My apologies if you've already done this.) On your blog, tell 7 random things about yourself, then tag seven others to do the same. : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kim~
    I hope you are feeling better.
    Miss You.
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope you are feeling well very soon! Hang in there!

    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Kim....glad You are on the mend & hope you will be back to your good sweet self soon! I am feeling a bit under the weather myself...my dh missed work today from feeling bad. Winter hasn't even hit yet....no fair. I scrolled down and saw all your wonderful treasure.....WOW on the wall cabinet for 4.00! That is gonna look so pretty white. Love everything! xoxo, cherry

    ReplyDelete
  21. I hope you are feeling MUCH better this morning Kim! ((hugs))


    xo,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.