~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Barn Stars

I love stars...it all started when we first moved into our home and our very dear friends purchased a large barn star for us as a house-warming gift. If you scroll down to my first post, you'll see the picture of the barn star that started it all.
Visit Cottage Bethy (http://www.homedaisy.blogspot.com) to see her lovely blue barn star.

3 comments:

  1. I love stars as well - you have a fantastic collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collection ~ I especially like the 3-d stars.
    Have a great weekend!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim,

    I love your star collection! Thanks for visiting my blog --- and I'm so happy to have found yours! I'll visit again soon.

    Enjoy a lovely day!
    LaTeaDah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.