I thought I'd give you a tour of my art/craft room hutch. The hutch was bought at an antique mall. It is the perfect size for this small room. It's filled with gifts from friends and things I have found while out thrifting.
A few of my favorite books from Susan Branch, Karla Dornacher, and Katie Daisy. I love their artwork. If you're not familiar with them, click on their names and you'll be taken to their websites. You won’t be disappointed.
Thanks for stopping by!














A lovely and considered collection. I do rather like the little yellow tea pot and cups!
ReplyDeleteDeb in Wales
Hi Debs! Thank you so much for stopping by. I rescued the tea pot and cups and a yard sale. Aren't they sweet?
DeleteYou have such lovely collections, Kim. The miniature pieces are adorable. I'll be sure to check out your links to your favorite artists. I know Susan Branch, but am not familiar with the other two women. Have a happy evening, my friend.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, Martha Ellen. There are the things that make my heart happy. So glad you stopped by <3
DeleteI love stepping into your craft room and peering into your hutch. You have some beautiful collections and lovely pieces. I love seeing the books. You know I love Susan Branch's work but I don't know these others and will have to look them up. I may well find my next inspirations!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you stopped by, Jeanie. I hope you've had the chance to look up the other artists I mentioned. I enjoy their art as much as I do Susan Branch's.
DeleteHello!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the tour of your lovely space today.
It makes my heart happy to see your special things so beautifully displayed.
Have a cozy afternoon from snowy Pennsylvania!
Thank you so much for stopping by, Billie Jo! Do you ever think that spring will finally here in our part of PA? I'm starting to have my doubts lol
DeleteHey Kimmy! It looks like some of your pictures are not showing up properly. That happened to me the other day. Maybe Blogger was having server issues when we were posting? Have a lovely Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteHi Kim, I have no idea what happened to the pictures. They were there for awhile, but must have just disappeared. I've added them again if you want to take another look. Thanks for letting me know.
DeleteSo glad you're blogging again. Sadly, only two of your long string of photos actually show images, so I'm left wondering about the beauty of those not revealed. Sending you hugs from the other corner!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you stopped by for a visit. Thank you for letting me know that my pictures weren't showing up. I have no idea what happened, but I've added them again if you want to take another look.
DeleteI don't know what you did, but I can see all of them now! Thank you! I just LOVE all the little figurines, tea cups, books, etc. So very lovely, just like you.
DeleteI'm so glad you were able to see them. I had to add them all back on to the post. Not sure why they disappeared, but so glad you told me. You are so sweet, my friend <3
DeleteIt's perfect...and oh, the Susan Branch books!!
ReplyDelete