~♥Thank You♥~

Welcome to my Home Sweet Home!
♥ Kim - blogger since 2006

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

~♥ Hello ♥~


Hello friends, how have you been?  I hope you all are doing well considering everything that is happening in the world. Our county in Pennsylvania is on a Stay At Home order. Considering that we live and work at a private estate, life here is pretty much the same. I’m glad I’m a homebody. I’ve only ventured out to the pharmacy and for absolutely necessary items at the grocery store. 

I’ve decided that now might be a good time to get back to blogging. When I first started back in 2006 I absolutely loved it. I then got away from it when Instagram came around. I’m now ready to jump back into it again. 

So glad you stopped by!



10 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful time to return to blogging and I'm thrilled you have! I look forward to more posts from your world! (And following!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanie, I couldn't agree more. So glad we can keep up with one another this way. Of course, there's always Happy Mail as well. <3

      Delete
  2. Howdy, Kimmy Sue! I put my Instagram account to bed months ago and am enjoying being a good old-fashioned blogger again. Welcome back! 💖🍭🍭🍭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, thank you so much for stopping by! I have missed blogging and thought now may be a good time to come back. I've met a lot of wonderful friends on Twitter, but decided now was the best time to leave. Doing a little on Instagram. So glad we can keep in touch this way. <3

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad to hear this, Kim! It's taking me forever to getting around to visiting my online friends. I think of you often and am so happy to see you here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Martha Ellen, I have missed you as well. So glad we can keep in touch this way. Of course, there's always Happy Mail!

      Delete
  4. Hi! So glad to see you here!
    I think I followed you before, right?
    In any case, I am so glad you are back.
    Cozy is so nice to see right now. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Billie Jo, so happy you stopped by. It will be so nice to stay in touch again this way. I've missed you and the blogging community <3

      Delete
  5. Hi Kim. Can't wait to explore the blog.

    Rejena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment.