I love this song. I've heard it often on the radio but this is the first time I've seen the video. Thanks for posting. I hope it blesses someone today.
Cool song! They played that at the Women's Center of Northwest Indiana's fundraiser dinner a few weeks ago and that was the first time I'd heard it. ~Angela
Oh Kim..I Just Listened To "You Are More" and Absolutely Love The Lyrics! Thank You For Sharing This Beautiful Message Today..I Needed So Much To Receive Its Encouragement. Thank You Also For Your Sweet Visit Earlier And The Heartwarming Comment. Hearing You Love My Work Lifted My Heart Sky High This Morning. Hugs, Terri
I love this song. I've heard it often on the radio but this is the first time I've seen the video. Thanks for posting. I hope it blesses someone today.
ReplyDeleteI love that song! I almost cry when it comes on the radio. Thanks for posting it.
ReplyDeleteHey were ya been lately, glad to see you back today. Loved the video very nice. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteCool song! They played that at the Women's Center of Northwest Indiana's fundraiser dinner a few weeks ago and that was the first time I'd heard it. ~Angela
ReplyDeleteOh Kim..I Just Listened To "You Are More" and Absolutely Love The Lyrics! Thank You For Sharing This Beautiful Message Today..I Needed So Much To Receive Its Encouragement. Thank You Also For Your Sweet Visit Earlier And The Heartwarming Comment. Hearing You Love My Work Lifted My Heart Sky High This Morning. Hugs, Terri
ReplyDeleteOne of my very favorite songs!!
ReplyDeleteSo powerful. :o)
Sincerely, Trish